Familiar Breath of My Old Lies

Chapter Ten

We are now on Christmas break. Brooke and I are on our way to Matt's house. We're in Huntington Beach for Christmas. Don't ask me why, because I really don't know.

Anyway, we walked up to the front door and it opened to reveal Matt and Val.

"Hey guys!" Val said.

"Hey to you to Val," Brooke said. I had been quiet the whole ride over and I just weakly smile at Matt and Val.

We walked inside and I was met with something that made my anger level rise. Jimmy was standing next to a tall blonde girl. She had on a short mini skirt and tube top to small for her boobs. I honestly didn't think Jimmy went for that type of girl.but hey, I am a cheerleader.

"Delilah!" Brian yelled engulfing me in a bone crushing hug.

"Brian, babe, I missed you too, but I need to breath," I said getting out of his death grip.

He laughed, "Sorry, doll face."

"You're forgiven, sugar."

He raised an eyebrow.

"What? So you're allowed to call me doll face, but I can't call you sugar?"

He just shrugged and said he didn't care.

Jimmy looked over at me and I gave him a hurt look.

"This is Clarissa, my girlfriend. Rissa, that's Delilah and Brooke," Jimmy said.

Clarissa sneered at both of us and muttered a, "Hi."

"Bitch," Brooklyn said under a breath and I stifled a giggle.

Before I knew it, I was on the floor, on the bottom of a dog pile.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! GET OFF OF ME FUCKERS!" I screamed. Austin, Cody, Mark, Joe, and Mike were lying on top of me. Matt, Brian, Zacky, Johnny, and Jimmy were laughing their asses off at me.

"Damn, you guys know I do need to keep my ribs intact if I'm going to cheer for basketball season, right?" I asked as they got up and I fixed my clothes.

"Yeah, but we missed you, little sis," Austin said ruffling my hair. I rolled my eyes.

"Sure you did."

"Whore," Clarissa said. My eyes widened. Oh hell no. The bitch did not just call me a whore.

I was about to jump her when Brian pulled me into his arms.

"Let me go, Brian. I want to beat the fuck out of her," I said calmly.

"No, no violence here, okay?" He threw me over his shoulder. I didn't go quietly. I was kicking and screaming all the way outside.

"What happened to the little quiet innocent Delilah?" Brian asked.

"Ha, if you only knew the real me when I'm comfortable with people and the innocence went away when that skank came into the picture and Jimmy fell into her trap."

"She's using him...we've tried to tell him that and he won't listen. You're to good for him anyway Lilah."

I smiled and he kissed my cheek then wiped away my tears. I didn't even notice I was crying, that's how pissed off I was at the moment.

"Jimmy is a jerk. He doesn't know when something amazing is staring him in the face."

That's the night that I started crushing on Brian and forgot all about Jimmy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I am on spring break right now....but I'm going to be gone from tomorrow morning until Friday morning....so I might write some...I mean, I have a four hour car ride to the middle of nowhere...
so yeah..
oh and a side note, listen to Katy Perry. She's amazing.
:]