Familiar Breath of My Old Lies

Chapter Twelve

"So why were you guys talking about me?" Brian asked.

I shrugged, "No reason."

"Sure.."

"Curiosity killed the cat, Syn."

He pulled me into a hug and we stood in a comfortable silence.

"Wanna watch a movie with me?"

"Sure, which one?"

We walked into the living room and I sat down on the couch.

"Its up to you."

I smirked, "Pirates."

"Figures," He replied popping the movie into the DVD player then sitting down next to me. He wrapped his arm around me and I cuddled into him.

"You know you love Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom cuz they're sexy as hell."

"Pssh, whatever. Am I as sexy as they are?"

I rolled my eyes but smiled, "You're sexier than both of them combined."

He must of liked my answer a whole lot because he shut up and had that damn smirk
plastered on his face.

We were about half way through the movie when I heard Jimmy and Clarissa yelling at each other in the kitchen.

"What the hell?" I mumbled getting up. Brian tried to get me to sit back down, but finally gave up and followed me into the kitchen.

"Would you two please shut the hell up? We're trying to watch a movie," I said nicely.

"Why don't you shut up and go back to being a whore. You've probably fucked everyone in Avenged Sevenfold plus the guys in Hinder," Clarissa said

"Oh hell no, bitch. You've gone and done it now," I smirked before tackling her to the ground.
She got in a few good punches and smacks before I was pulled off by Brian. Blood was streaming down my face, but I whooped her ass. Bad. That's all I gotta say.
Brian had to pick me up and carry me to the bathroom to clean my wounds. He sat me down on the counter before getting the First Aide kit.

"If this stings, I'm sorry. She did a number on your face, but you did worse to her. She had it coming."

I just nodded. He was standing in between my legs so he could clean the scratches on the side of my face.

"Brian, am I a whore?"

He stopped what he was doing, "No, you aren't a whore. Clarissa is just a dumbass bitch who doesn't know what she is talking about."

I slightly smiled.

"Delilah, forget him…"

"I can't…"

"Why not?"

I paused and looked up at him. My hazel eyes caught his brown ones. I got butterflies in my stomach.

"I don't know."

"There's someone out there better for you…"

"Like who?"

I bit my lip.

"Me," He said and leaned down and kissed me.

His hands went to my hips and my arms went around his neck.

When we finally broke apart, we just looked at each other.

"So that's how you really feel about me?" I asked.

"Pretty much."

I smiled, but then it faltered.

"I like you a lot, but are you willing to do the long distance thing?"

"I am if you are," He said.

"Okay…so you wanna be my boyfriend?" I asked looking down.

He laughed and pulled my chin up so I was looking at him, "Of course."

He kissed me on the lips and then helped me down from the counter.