Familiar Breath of My Old Lies

Chapter Thirteen

That night I ended up falling asleep in Brian's bed. We didn't do anything of course.

"Delilah? What the hell?" Austin asked shaking me awake.

"What?" I asked sleepily.

"You and Brian?"

"We're dating now."

Austin just gave me a look and stomped out of the room.

"Fine, be an asshole," I mumbled and rolled over, snuggling back into Brian's chest. He tightened his arms around me.

"Good morning," He said pressing his lips against my cheek.

"Good Morning."

"Did your brother freak out?"

"Of course he did," I replied rolling my eyes.

"He'll get over it…I hope…"

"Me too," I replied.

We got up from the bed and got ready. I ended up wearing one of my UGA shirts and I put on a pair of ripped up jeans with flip flops. I followed Brian down the stairs and into the living room where everyone was sitting. Clarissa was perched on Jimmy's lap giving me the evil eye. The rest of the girlfriends were sitting next to their guys.

"So are you Austin's sister?" Gena asked.

"Yep….I'm Delilah. And you're Gena, right?" I asked.

She nodded her head yes, "And this is Lacey, Johnny's girl. You know Val."

"Hi, Lacey. Where is Brook?" I asked.

"Somewhere with Austin," Johnny said.

I wrinkled my nose in disgust.

"You don't like that those two are together do you?" Lacey asked.

"Well, it's not that I don't like them together…..it's just…Brook is my best friend and Austin is my brother…its just weird…" I replied.

"Yeah, it would be a little weird," Lacey said.

Brian sat down and pulled me onto his lap. He kissed me on the cheek and I smiled. I really like this boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry that this took forever. I re-wrote it because I didn't like it...and I still don't...
but it's something..
I hate writer's block.