Familiar Breath of My Old Lies

Chapter Twenty-Two

Its been a couple of days since we went bowling. I talked to Brooke and Kelsey earlier. Everyone is doing good. I don’t think anyone misses me, which kind of disappoints me, but its okay.

“Delilah, what are you doing?” Brian asked as he walked into the living room. He had just gotten out of the shower so he was still kind of dripping wet. He was running a towel over his hair.

I bit my lip as I looked over at him, “Checking my email. Camp starts on July 1st, So I need to be back at least a couple of days before then.”

“Okay, let’s not talk about you leaving right now. We’ve still got awhile,” He stated.

I sighed as I felt Brian’s arms wrap around me. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

“Brian! What are you doing? Put me down.”

“Haha, no can do babe.”

I smirked and then smacked his ass as hard as I could, which, technically wasn’t that hard. He still managed to squeal like a little girl and he tossed me onto his bed before he climbed on top of me.

“Hi,” He said.

I giggled, “What are you up to Syn?”

“Nothing at all.”

“Sure…. Are sure you’re not trying to seduce me?”

He looked away and pretended to think, “Maybe? Is it working?”

“Maybe,” I smirked. I used what little strength I had to flip us over.

“Are you sure your not trying to seduce me?” Brian asked, mocking me.

I bit my lip and then kissed him. It was one of those over the fence, out of the park, world series kind of kisses. It left me breathless and wanting more when we pulled away from each other. I don’t think we’ve ever had a moment like that in the whole almost five months we’ve been dating.

He kissed me again, and this time, I pulled away first.

I bit my lip and looked at him, “I want you Brian.”

He gave me that sexy smirk of his, “Are you sure?”

I laughed, “Oh yeah.”

He flipped us back over so he was straddling me. His kisses became fiercer as he moved his way down my neck and he gripped the edges of my shirt before pulling it off of me and slinging it across the room.

The clothes slowly started coming off until I was left in my lacy blue panties and Brian was left in his boxers.

“These are really nice, but they have to go,” Brian stated, sliding them down my legs.

He took his boxers off and tossed them to the floor.

“Babe, are you sure you wanna do this?” He asked one last time.

“Mhmm.”

That was all it took before he slid inside of me.

I haven’t actually had sex in awhile so it hurt like fuck.

He was gripping my hips so hard I knew there would be bruises later, but every time he would pull out and slam back into me, my nails would scratch against his back.

“Brian…” I moaned out. I knew I was almost there. I could feel myself tighten around him and I cried out.

He came right after I did and then he pulled out of me.

“God! That was so worth the wait,” He said.

I laughed, “Yeah, it was.”

He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me. I fell asleep listening to the beat of his heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so that was my pathetic attempt at a sex scene.
:]