Familiar Breath of My Old Lies

Chapter Twenty-Six

Weeks went by and before I knew it, I was boarding a plane back to Georgia.

Brian stood in front of me, wiping away the tears that were streaming down my face.

“I’ll see you soon, sweets. Everything will be okay,” He assured me.

I just nodded, knowing I couldn’t speak. Everyone else had already said their good-byes to me so Brian and I would have some alone time.

“When the tour stops in Atlanta, I’ll come and see you. I promise.”

“Okay, um, I’ll talk to you later?”

I kissed him on the lips and started to walk away.

“DELILAH! Wait,” Brian called.

I turned around as he jogged over to me.

“I love you.”

I smiled, “I love you too.”

Cheer camp would be starting in two days. Two longs weeks of hell. Great….

The guys are obviously going back on tour. They’ll be gone for about six months. The first leg of the tour is a North American tour, then they will head over-seas. I’m gonna miss him. I know I probably won’t be able to talk to him when they go to the UK. Different time zones and everything. I boarded the plane and sat down in my seat. Austin and Brooke are coming to Atlanta. She’s starting to show at three months. It’s because she’s so damn skinny. She has to talk to the people at UGA so she can get off the squad and everything. Kelsey is also coming back….with Cody. It’s going to be so weird to see him again.

I fell asleep on the plane and didn’t wake up until we were about to land. I was extremely excited to be back home, but sad to be away from Brian. I’m going to be staying at my aunt and uncle’s house until I can find an apartment of my own. I’ve decided that since Brooke won’t be coming back to school that I’ll share an apartment with Kelsey. Brooke told me that she’s going to do online classes and move to Oklahoma with Austin. I’m happy that they found each other, but I feel like I’m losing my best friend…..but I’m gaining a niece or nephew…..so I think it will all work out in the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, its a filler.