Familiar Breath of My Old Lies

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Another two months flew by and I was finally getting to see Brian, but I was flying out to Orange County again, only for the weekend. He wanted me to meet his family.

I was nervous to say the least. I mean, seriously, I was meeting his family first and I had to make a great first impression.

I walked off the plane and to the baggage claim area. Brian was there waiting on me.

I squealed in excitement and ran over to him. I jumped into his arms and he kissed me..

“I missed you so much, Lilah,” He said.

“I missed you too.”

We finally got my bags and we walked out to his car.

“So how is school going?” He asked.

I laughed, “Good, but its crazy. I really wish I could be done with school so I could come out here and be with you.”

“I feel the same way. I know its hard on both of us, but we’ve done great so far,” he pointed out. Brian smiled at me and took my hand.

“I know…”

Ten minutes later, we pulled up at his house.

“I figured you would want to change and stuff before we head to my parent’s house,” He said.

I laughed, “You know me too well.”

We walked inside the house and up to his room. I changed into a pair of jeans and a Hinder shirt. I wiped away my smeared make-up and reapplied some fresh eyeliner. Then I brushed my hair again. I called it good and told Brian I was ready to go if he was. I grabbed my purse and phone then followed him out of the house.

“Baby, they’re going to love you, so calm down.”

“I can’t help it,” I replied biting my lip again.

“You know I think its cute when you’re nervous, but there’s really no need to be.”

I laughed, “Just wait until you meet MY family and we’ll see how nervous you get.”

“Well, if I can deal with Austin, I think I’ll be okay.”

“Okay, macho man….whatever you say.”

We had just pulled into the driveway of his parent’s house. I got out of the car and followed Brian to the door.

Here’s the moment of truth….
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I'm time jumping a lot, but I have to do it.
Otherwise,this story will just drag on and its not going to be fun anymore.
:]