Familiar Breath of My Old Lies

Chapter Three

After Brooke and I got ready, all of us headed out into the city. Cody had his arm around my waist and Austin was hugged up to Brooke. I rolled my eyes. I knew she would do that, but they won't date and Cody is one of my best friends.

We all decided to eat at The Varsity. Its one of my favorite places to eat. Last year, we came here after every Friday night game.

Anyway, we ordered our food and it was quiet for a minute.

"How long are you guys in town?" I asked.

"A couple of weeks," Austin answered.

"Sweet. You can go with Brookie and me to see Avenged Sevenfold," I said.

"They're going to be in town?" Mark asked.

"Yep." Brooke replied.

"We can get you two backstage to meet them if you want." Austin said, "We're pretty good friends with those guys."

Brooke and I immediately stopped eating and looked at the guys with wide eyes.

"Hell yes!" We said at the same time.

"Woot! We're going to meet Avenged Sevenfold!" I said excitedly.

"Did you really just say woot?" Austin asked.

"Yes?"

"Dork."

"I know, but you love me."

"Only because youre my little sister."

"Hey!" I pouted.

Austin stuck his tongue out at me.

"Act your age," I said.

Austin rolled his eyes.

"Can we go now?" Cody whined.

"Mhmm," I replied.

We left the restaurant and the guys drove us back to our dorms. After they dropped us off, they were either going to find some place to drink or go back to their hotel.

"Austin is so much cuter in person." Brooke said.

"Dude, that's my brother, shut up," I said making a disgusting face.

She put her hands up in defense, "I'm just saying."

"Well, don't. I'm going to bed. Good night."

She nodded and I crawled into bed, falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.