Familiar Breath of My Old Lies

Chapter Thirty-Seven

I rolled my eyes at the lady who came out to see me. Since I’m on suicide watch, she comes out every three days. I’m about to strangle her. She’s a bitch.

“So how are you feeling today?” Caroline asked.

“Fine,” I replied.

She sighed, “You seem to be making progress, but we still have to watch out for you.”

The door opened and in came Brian. I smiled and walked over to him.

“What’s wrong, babe?” He asked.

I nodded my head in Caroline’s direction, “She’s making me crazy.”

He just laughed at me.

I pouted, “Not funny.”

“I’m sorry.” He kissed me on the lips.

“So who this?” Caroline asked.

“My boyfriend Brian. Brian this is Caroline,” I replied.

She wrote something down on her pad of paper. She’s sort of like a psychologist too.

“Well, I must be going. I will see you again on Monday,” She said and walked out of the apartment.

“Thank God!” I exclaimed.

“She can’t be that bad.”

“Oh she is, believe me.”

“So when do you get off of suicide watch?”

I shrugged, “I guess whenever they find that I’m not suicidal…..which I’m not…”

“I know.”

He sat down on the couch and I sat on his lap.

“So did you have fun with the guys?”

“Mhmm, we played pool and junk…”

I nodded, “I missed you.”

“I missed you too. Please don’t ever scare me like you did….”

“As long as you never cheat on me again…”

“Done.”

“I think you learned your lesson, though, didn’t you?”

“Yeah, I thought Austin was going to kill me.”

“He probably should have…”

“Yeah, probably.”

I fell asleep in his arms and I’m guessing he carried me to my room because that’s where I woke up the next morning.

“Baby, you have therapy in two hours,” Brian said as I walked into the living room.

“Bleh, screw them,” I said clearly aggravated.

“You have to go, Delilah, I want you to come out to California with me sooner rather then later.”

“Fine,” I replied and went to get ready.

Therapy sucks too. I hate myself for what I did to get into this mess. I royally screwed up and I think leaving Georgia will be great for me to kind of start over.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile,this weekend was my birthday. I was going to yesterday,but then some shit with down my bestie and I had to be with her. Ya know?
Anyway,this story is coming to a close soon.
I'm sad to see it end.....