Status: Updating as much as possible :)

Come With Me

You saved me! You know you’re not alone! (Sean’s POV)

Two weeks have passed since Gav and I started to secretly go out. It’s been amazing, better than it was with Ian.

“Squadron, Squadron shun!” The Flight Sergeant roared as we all went to attention.

“Squadron, Officer on Parade, fallout!”

Everyone who had a beret saluted whereas everyone without a beret went to fall out.

“Hey Sean!” This irritating boy came up to me. He went to my school for a while, he moved to Morrisons academy. The muggys.

“David.” I said walking towards Gavin hugging him .

“Ready to go? You can stay at mine seeing as it’s inservice tomorrow.” I smiled.

“Yeah! I’ll let mum know.” He smiled.

“Mum already phoned your mum.” I smiled softly.

“Great!” He giggled.

We walked back to mine, hand in hand.

“HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OUT OF HIMSELF TAKES AWAY THE PAIN OF BEING A MA-AN! HUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!” Bat Country, my ringtone, went off. That’s Ian’s tone....

“Hey Ian. Everything alright?” I asked.

“No. What’s going on with you and Gavin? You spend more time with him than me! And I’m your boyfriend!” Ian yelled.

“He’s my best friend!”

“Yeah. Well if you care that much about him, then maybe we shouldn’t be together!”

“Ian, please, no!” I pleaded.

I can’t lose Ian. I just can’t.

“No. We’re over until you decided what you want.” He growled.

“Ian...” He cut me off, by hanging up.

“What’s wrong Sean?” Gavin asked.

I just lost it, I broke down in tears in my bedroom, falling to the floor.

“Sean?”

“He b-b-b-broke u-up with me.” I cried.

“Ian broke up with you!” Gav yelled pulling me into a hug.

"Yes. He knew about us. I just -" Gavin cut me off by kissing me.

I gave in and kissed Gavin back, it was a full make-out session going on in my room.

We stopped kissing, after about 10 minutes.

That's when mum walked in with someone.

"Sean. Ian's here. He wants to talk to you."

"Okay. Let him in."

Ian came in just as mum left the room.

"What the fuck do you want?" I spat.

"I want to apologise. I didn't mean to yell at you like I did. I'm really sorry. Please go back out with me Sean."

"Why should I? You can't trust me. You proved that on the phone."

"I trust you Sean. I just got jealous of your relationship with Gavin."

"Yeah. You totally trust me." I sarcastically said.

"I do Sean. Please, please go back out with me."

"No. I will not. You can go find someone else." I throw a pillow at him.

"Sean..."

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" I screamed as he backed out of my room. I hated yelling at him.

"Stay with me Gav. Promise you won't ever leave me?"

"I promise." He whispered pulling me into a hug.

~*~*~*~*~*

Monday morning. Oh yay. English with Ian period one. God help me.

All the looks I'll get from Lee or Ian.

They hate me.

English sucked balls.

Ian ignored me, I ignored him. Lee shot death glares at me and only Snoz smiled at me.

Fuck My Life.

Break now.

I'm shit scared.

"Oh hey Sean." Lee slammed me into a locker. "Didn't see you there."

He slammed me into the locker again, punching my stomach hard.

"I hear you and Ian broke up. I also hear that he tried to get you back but you told him to get the fuck out of your room and to leave you alone? Eh?" He spat in my face, literally.

"FUCK OFF LEE! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" I cried trying to push him off.

"No." He laughed punching me hard in the face, then slamming me onto the ground.

I woke up a day later in hospital. Turns out Lee beat me so bad I needed a cast on my leg and both arms. Life fuckin' sucks.

"Gav?" I asked softly.

"I'm here Seanny." He sighed clasping his hands around me.

"I'm sorry, Gav."

"For what? You didn't do anything!"

"I'm sorry for getting landed in hospital and you having to come."

"Don't be sorry Sean. It's Lee's fault. He's being suspended. Personally, I think expulison should be the price. But he's also being charged with assault, possibly even a young offenders jail. You're not the first one he's beat up for hurting Ian."

Ian... The reason I'm in this mess...

"Shit." I sighed.

"Ah Mr Smith's up. Uhm Mr Butler, visiting times are over for just now. There's another one at 7pm." A nurse came to speak to us.

"Please can he stay?" I asked.

"Fine." She muttered. She didn't look to happy.

Maybe she didn't want to treat a bawbag like me.

Why am I in this mess?

I can't choose. Ian or Gavin?

I love them both...
♠ ♠ ♠
Title - You're Not Alone - The Blackout.

Heyyy! Sorry for the crappy update.
I was going to try update last night.
Sorry scratch that, I attempted to update last night but my stupid laptop deleted it.
There was going to be a really dramatic bit.

I might try add that in soon....

Anyway.

Comment?
Subscribe?

-
Jackass
xox