Status: Updating as much as possible :)

Come With Me

There ain't no rest for the wicked. (Ian's P.O.V)

Thanks to Lee fucking Gaze, the whole school knows I'm gay. "Lee, what are we doing?" I mumbled against his lips. As much as I like this... I still have an overwhelming love for Sean. W- was he trying to make me forget all about Sean? Well, it's not fucking working little Lee! Am I talking to myself.. Again... Fuck, really Ian?

"I-I don't know." He pulled away, backing up and throwing himself at his bed. "Hey, come here TWAT FACE WATKINS!" He ascended into a fit of giggles.

"Shut it Lee!" Mark kicked open his door, ripping his poster of The Rev. "Oops." Lee growled and continued to tap on the button of his mac. "Only cock suckers have mac's. Hey E, do you have a pc?" I nodded and took the plate of cookies from him. "See, I don't see how you go out with Lee. He's a cock sucker and you're not."

"Erm, dad. We don't go out..." Lee rolled his eyes and reached to grab a cookie. "IAN, GET ME A COOKIE!" He screamed as I gave him one, making him giggle even more.

"That's not what Watkins said..." Mark's voice got higher. Like you would when you say 'Irony', start of low and finish really high... Crescendo I think it's called in music. Oh, yeah. I'm stuck here to sort this mess. Mark shut the door and Lee stopped chewing.

"Alright, before I ask anything... Look over here." Lee spoke, spitting crumbs onto his screen by accident. "Fuck." I laughed and lay next to him, staring at his screen. Why did he have facebook up? God, I hope he's not put anything up. "Look at this message Jocko sent me." I leaned forward and started to read it.

S'appnin Lee Lee m'boy! Hope you and E, are still up for band practice at mines every Friday. Oh hey, I was walking past Smith and Butler. Sean had asked Gav to go back to his, he had some cheeky grin on his face, then like he leaned to his ear. Gavin looked pretty shocked man. But, fuck that.
GUESS WHO'S GOT ANOTHER WARNING FROM THE POLICE FOR SMASHING INTO THE SHOP?! :D


I laughed at how Jocko can be a rebellious twat, and not give a shit what happens to him. Anyway back to the point... I pulled my phone out my pocket, phoned Sean and right enough. It rung out. Why should I want to cry? Why? He has Gavin... "Ian, what was my dad meaning?" I turned my head and sighed.

"He asked if we went out, and I said yeah..." I went to get up but Lee pulled me back down and locked his arms round my waist. "Like, did you mean it?" Lee kissed my cheek before frowning. I nodded, making him smile like mad.

~~~~~

I guess I can happily say, my hand was locked with Lee's the whole day. "Oh so first you're kicking the shit out of him. Now you're holding hands, E. I think you're bipolar or something." Jamie chuckled, earning him a well deserved kick to the balls. "Fair... Play..." He groaned, falling to the ground in pain while Jocko had a slight glint in his eye.

"Am I the only one who wants to jump on his head right now?" Jocko laughed, raising his foot above Jamie's head. He got the message and sprung to his feet. "I'm okay.... Don't jump on my head.... Ugh, Ian. Have you got steel cap boots on or something?" Jamie groaned, holding his crotch in agony. Ian Watkins wins again!

"Oh fuck we have Chemistry." Lee mumbled into my shoulder. "Oh wait, I sit next to you." He grinned and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Right now boys, calm down save it for the bedroom." Stuart, Mike and Jamie went into a fit of laughter. "Shut it Scotty." I growled at Jamie.

"Oi, Ian. Simmer doon. Or away back ti yer ain country." Jocko smirked. "Oooh, it's that talk noo? Away back ti your ain country... Jocko, that wis fucking harsh."

"What the fuck are you's saying?! I hate Scottish slang!" I groaned pulling Lee off to Chemistry, while laughing. I hated Scottish slag, I really do. "See if they don't ever stop talking like that. I'll end up like that!" Lee screamed into my ear. "WOW! What's with the screaming?"

"I don't want you to lose your welsh-ness! I don't want to be the only person with a welsh accent in this school." I giggled and kissed Lee's forehead, dragging him up the stairwell... Chemistry will be fun... Lee sitting next to me. Having Jocko, Jamie, Gavin, Sean, Gareth and some other cunts in your class MUST bring a lot of drama... Well, I guess we'll see what happens.

~~~~~

Lee kept squeezing my hand under the table. If he didn't stop I was going to rip his hand off! We got looks from Sean and Gavin. Occasionally Jocko would make gestures of me sucking off someone... That someone being Lee. Every time I'd just throw a rubber at him with my spare hand. Thank fuck Lee was left handed, makes it easier to hold hands. Jocko got sent out the room for being 'rude' and the teacher was out giving him a talk. Someone tapped my back and I turned round to see Sean. "Ian..." His gaze looked at mines and Lee's hands... Fuck.

"We go out." Lee cheerily said, smiling and swinging his legs back and forth. Oh, nice one Lee... "A- as in..." Sean stuttered, staring at me. Not Lee... ME. "Yeah, Ian told my dad we did. I only found out last night... Oh hey, what's happening with you and Gav. Jocko said you whispered something to him, making him looked shocked." Gavin's head sprung up and gave Lee the evils.

"N-nothing. Leave it!" Sean went red with anger and slammed himself back into his seat next to Gavin.

"Way to fucking put it Mr. Gaze." I murmured into his ear. His eyes filled with sadness as I sighed. "Sorry, I just don't like Sean being all. Depressed and shit." I quickly pecked him on the lips, seconds later the teacher walked in. That was fucking close.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long chapter I guess. Really wanted to update so um, TOODLES.

Title: Cage The Elephant - Ain't No Rest For The Wicked.
Cheers
x