Status: Updating as much as possible :)

Come With Me

Thanks For The Memories Even Though They Weren't So Great...

Ian and Lee held hands under the desk all lesson. It made my blood boil. How can Ian do that to me? Then again, I done that to him by kissing Gavin – In front of Ian...

We go out." Lee exclaimed "A- as in..." I stuttered, staring at Ian. "Yeah, Ian told my dad we did. I only found out last night... Oh hey, what's happening with you and Gav. Jocko said you whispered something to him, making him looked shocked." Gavin shot up and eviled Lee.

I scurried to my seat and sighed. Who was Lee to ask me that? I don’t want anyone to know what happened with Gavin last night, A) We’re underage. B) It’ll be the end of my life if dad finds out! I mean he’s fine with me being gay, but fucking someone – underage? He’ll be furious! Never let me see Gavin again!

Mr Deans – a history/Modern Studies teacher – Sat down in the teachers desk to take the register. “Gavin Butler?” He yelled across the room. “Uh, here sir.” Gavin mumbled. “Speak louder Gavin.” Gav nodded his head as Mr Deans went through the register. “Sean?” He asked. I said my usual “here” and took out my Chemistry jotter.

“I’ll no’ be long.” Mr Deans sighed as he walked out of the classroom. Ian and Lee kissed a few times, yeah, kissed! All the girls were going “awwwwww” and the guys were saying “ewwwwww!” I just sighed and continued with the work I was meant to be getting on with.

The bell went, the bell that would free us for the weekend. Yes! Rachy is coming over! I can burden tell her about my problems. The whole Ian/Lee Ian/Me Gavin/Me thingy. Gavin took a hold of my hand and decided to walk me home. “Gav, don’t you live like the other end of the toon?” I asked. “Aye, I do. But I wanna walk you hame.” We smiled and walked to my house.

When we reached my house I took Gavin’s other hand and held them in front of me. “You okay Sean?” Gav asked. I nodded a simple yes. “I choose you.” I smiled bending down to kiss him. Our lips collided and we kept kissing for a while. He flicked his tongue along my bottom lip, I opened my mouth letting him explore.

“Oi! Young man! Stop kissing in the street!” An old fart yelled out to us. I didn’t care about what he said. I just kept kissing him. Dad ran out and took us into the house, “You do realise, we live in a homophobic society? You could bring shame upon us.” I looked at dad shocked. “Dad! How could you only think about that?!” I yelled running up the stairs, Gavin following soot.

“I don’t think your dad meant that...” Gavin spoke softly. “Just piss off Gavin!” I yelled as he ran out of the room storming down the stairs. What have I done? If it was Ian, Ian would have stayed and comforted me.

I decided to take out my phone and text him.

Hi Ian. Uhm. Could you please come over to mine? I really need to talk. – Sean X

I waited for about five minutes before I got a reply.

Uhhh... Yeah. I’ll try sneek away from Lee. HE’S DOING MY FUCKING NUT IN! – Ian X

Ian came around about half an hour later. He just walked in, he does that. Mum nor Dad mind really. “Hey.” He smiled walking over to me. I held out my arms for a hug. He skipped over to me and threw himself intp my arms.

"I missed you." He smiled kissing my nose. I missed this... "Sean, this thing with Lee-" He started... "Don't worry about it. I understand it was only to make me jealous." I laughed nervously. I hoped you didn't hear me.

"I love you Sean. Too much to hurt you like that..."

I love him, I love Gavin. But I can't choose. Why did I say to Gav that I choose him? Argh.

I am a failure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyy sorry I didn't update on Tuesday or yesterday.
On Tuesday Rachael distracted me by getting me on Skype
and
Wednesday i had Cadets :3

Commentss...?
Subscription...?

-
Jackass xox