Status: Updating as much as possible :)

Come With Me

I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry you're blue. (Ian's P.O.V)

I'm sure Sean's stuck, just as much as I were. He was trying to pick between me and Gavin. While I had Lee following me about like a lost puppy. "Sean... What was Lee meaning in Chemistry... I hate secrets." I frowned and leaned in to kiss him again.

"Well stop kissing me so I can tell you." He mumbled against my lips, I pulled away fiddling with his fingers. "Me and er, Gavin... Took it a little far...Sorry..." My eyes trailed up him... So the almighty Gavin Butler's got to Sean...

"That was your choice. You made it. Doesn't really effect me... Well it does but..." I sighed and pulled him against me. "Lee tried to get me to, however I'm saving it for someone who I really love." I pulled him so that I was sitting on his bed, his legs wrapped round me... Straddling me actually. "I'm so sorry I've put you through a lot of shit... It's my fault."

"Ian!" He pushed my shoulders down and frowned. "Stop it, you never made my life shit!" He grinned and pulled my shirt off. Only to get off me and step back... "Ian..." I went to grab my shirt and put it back on, but Sean threw it across the room. "What the hell!" He run his hands down my chest, and stopped. He was able to feel my ribs. "This is horrible! What happened?" He's talking about being able to feel my ribs, erm. I stopped eating?

"I haven't ate in ages... I stopped when you got put in hospital."

"IAN! That was weeks ago!" I lowered my head, feeling ashamed. He groaned and started kissing me again. "Just please eat."

"Okay... I will, since you asked."

'I wanna be a white trash millionaire, ain't not much but I don't care! Fuck, that was Lee's ringtone. I couldn't exactly ignore it... "Hello?"

"Ian where did you go?"

"Somewhere, why?"

"I just needed to speak to you..." He sounded upset, fuck.

"Erm, I'm not sure when I'll be back home..." Sean leaned forward and started kissing my neck. Smith, this is NOT the right time.

"Oh, O-okay Ian..." He hung up... Fuck I feel bad.
Lee likes me,
Sean likes me,
I like both of them...
Why can't I just be unliked... That would make things a whole fucking lot easier...

I sighed. "I wanna go back to Wales..." Sean snapped back and glared at me. "Things were so simple then. I don't understand how now it's all like, a slap in the face. Yeah I wouldn't have met you but..." I was pondering on whether I should say this bit... Fuck it, what have you got to lose... Oh yeah, Sean. "I would have ended up with Lee if I did, and never knew about you. Not knowing you existed... I just, think things would have been better in Wales..."

"So you're saying things would be better with Lee?"

"Well yes, but no in a way." I scratched my head... "Like, Lee knows me so well. Has done since I was 5. But he gets jealous so easily... Then there's you. You don't know me as well as Lee, but fuck. You can put up with all my shit..." I got up and kissed him forcefully. "Sean, I fucking love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, quick update. I'm bored.
Title: Sorry by Buckcherry.
c:
Cheers x