Status: Updating as much as possible :)

Come With Me

you are my world my everything...(Sean's POV)

Lee phoned Ian. He obviously wanted Ian with HIM. I couldn't let him go, but would that seem clingy? I don't want to become that clingy guy that no-one wants, I mean I wouldn't want that, would you? ''What was that about?'' I asked once Ian had hung up. ''Lee wants me to meet up with him. He's the clingyest boyfriend, ever.'' Ian giggled placing hid lips on mine.

I hugged him and kept hugging him. Why did we have to end up like this? Why? I love him, so, so much. But I broke his heart by secretly going out with Gavin. I'll be breaking Gavin's heart by going out with Ian. Why am I always caught between the devil and the deep? Hmmmmm...

''Sean? Can you promise me something?'' Ian asked, I nodded. How bad could this promise be? ''Promise me that you will love me no matter what.'' This is the best promise I've heard.I nodded again. ''I promise Ian!'' I squealed loudly, wrapping my arms around him and kissing him softly. I planted soft kisses along his jaw line, teasing hin of course.

'Baby I love you I never wanna let you go the more I think about the more I want to let you know that everything you do Is super fucking cute....' That's Gavin's ringtone why is he phoning me? I started to panic, my breathing became laboured. You see, I made a promise to Gavin as well, I promised him I would always tell the truth I would never ever lie. I wouldn't keep secrets. How can I keep this one?

''Answer It.'' Ian mumbled. I slowluy picked up the phone to answer it. ''Hi Gav.'' I mumbled softly. ''Hey! You okay baby?'' He asked. The truth was I was feeling perfect now that I had ian again buit I couldn't tell Gavin that. ''I'm fine thanks, yourself?'' I asked. I could sense that he was getting suspicious. ''I'm good. Wanna come over tae mine and we can watch a film?'' I looked over to Ian and then answered ''Gav, I'm actually pretty busy at the moment. Another time?'' I asked. He mumbled what I think was an 'okay' but I dunno....

''Ian, I can't break up with Gavin. Not yet anyway.'' I said trying to assure Ian. Ian shool his heas. ''You promised me you would love me no matter what!'' That hurt. I know I promised that but what could I do? I also promised Gavin I wouldn't lie to him but what have I just done! ''Ian I promised Gavin that I wouldn't lie to him but what have I just done? Because I love you!''

Ian stood up and stormed out of my room. Uh. I hate it when people do that. Especially the people I love. Maybe dad was right when he told my sister 'boys aren't worth the tears' I was listening In on that convo. That was just when I founf out I was gay. Oh well.

Gavin's POV

Sean never cancel's on me like that. Never. He also seemed off. Could he be keeping a secret from me? I hape not. What if he's sneeking around with someone. I hope not, seriously. I hate people when they cheat, yeah Sean cheated but he could have ended it with Ian. Oh well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short update. Sorry for not updating sooner.
Chapter title - you stupid girl - framing hanely.

Oh yeah I've posted this from my phone. Blackberry curve 9360, it only came out this month xDDD

-

Jackass
Xox