Status: Updating as much as possible :)

Come With Me

Scar tissue that I wish you saw. (Ian's P.O.V)

Was I wrong to worry about Sean?

Even though I was sat here hugging Lee in my old room.

"Ian, we're on a two week break. To get away from things, and you're sitting here worried about the guy who basically cheated on you and picked Gavin while dating you." Lee sighed, hugging me tightly with both arms.

I looked at my phone for a minute more before leaving it on my bedside table. "I-I know..." My voice shook as I spoke, my hands shaking violently against Lee's arms. "I-I... I need to take my mind away from S-Sean..." I knew I needed to. And god knows what would happen if I let it take over my mind.

Lee giggled and smiled against my bare shoulder. It's been surprisingly warm here, so I've walked around in my jeans and no t-shirt. "I think I know how." He turned his head and carefully kissed my neck, moving his hands to push me against a wall right next to bed. I leaned my head back and before I knew it my head was leaning against a wall, my legs crossed in front of me and Lee starting to lightly drag his teeth along one part of my neck.

I could feel him smirk before a gentle sucking feeling sprawled across that part of the skin on my neck. A low groan slipped from my throat as Lee pressed his hands down harder, using all his strength to push me against this wall. He kissed up the side of my neck, up to my jaw before harshly kissing my lips.

"Why does it feel like night today? Something in here's not right today. Why am I so uptight today? Paranoia's all I got left." Lee groaned and grabbed my phone with one hand, the other still digging my hip against the wall. "What?" He growled, obviously pissed off that somone's interrupted him. "No, he's busy." He smirked as he strained his voice on the word busy. "Sean he-"

"Lee give me the phone!" I frowned and took the phone from his grasp. "Hello? Sean? What's wrong..." I rushed my words, becoming even more worried about him.

"I'm sorry Ian... Being stupid hurts."

My mind buzzed at what he'd just said. "No... You haven't... Have you?"

"I-I'm sorry... Just hurry back please..." He hung up as I dropped my phone beside me, cradling my head in my hands.

I wanted to stop worrying but now, all I could think of is him, hurting himself.
It was a terrible image that I know, will not leave my mind...
♠ ♠ ♠
Quick update thing.
SOME RHCP FOR THE TITLE!