Status: Updating as much as possible :)

Come With Me

Ever since this began, I was blessed with a curse. (Ian's P.O.V)

Sean had been rather distant lately. Meaning, he wasn't talking as much, constantly on his phone and we've only met up a few times. Last night he never spoke at all, he said he had joined Air Cadets or something... I don't fucking know.

And now we're sitting awkwardly next to each other in our english class. We weren't allowed out phones in class and if we got caught, we'd be in so much shit. Yet Sean's glued to his phone. Not texting me, someone else. God, it's like when my little sister was watching iCarly and Sam was glued to her phone. Only, Sean's a guy... We still had a few minutes till the teacher starts the lesson and the room was full of people talking and basically pissing about.

"IAN!" My head snapped up and Lee swung back on his chair, making him crash to the ground. I covered my face and laughed. "Well that didn't go to plan..." he pushed himself up and sat back on his chair, taking a good look at Sean before cursing under his breath.

"Lee lee, stop being ignorant." He gave me an evil look to say 'I'm not the one being ignorant' I sighed and watched Sean as he smiled down at his lap as he opened his new text. This was beyond a joke. "Sean, who you texting?" I asked, with slight venom and jealousy throughout my voice.

Why should I be jealous? I go out with Sean. It shouldn't even bother me...
But it does.

"Erm." He shuffled about and put his phone back in his pocket. "No one."

"Well it can't be no one when you've been texting ever time Ian and I have seen you, so. What's going on?" Lee growled and leaned towards him.

"Lee stop it." I pushed Lee's shoulder, causing him to face the front again. "Sean, really. What's going on? You're not talking to me as much..." I sighed softly and waited on a reply.

"Things are just, happening. I'm sorting out stuff. You know, things out of school that are really getting to me..." Sean's eyes shifted up to Lee as he scoffed. "What's wrong with you Lee? Do you not believe me?" Okay, now it's as if Sean was wanting to pull out a knife and stab him, right here, right now. I opened my mouth to speak but Lee interrupted.

"Oh yeah, like Wednesday night I saw you with Gavin going to Air cadets. I'm not fucking blind. And how can you say you have problems out of school? I guess Ian's told you jack-shit about what's happening with him!" Sean slowly turned his head and looked at me. "How would you feel if you're dad screams at you for being gay?"

That attracted a few people's attention. We started getting looks from some of my other friends. "Lee... That's enough. Please." I rested my head on the desk and groaned. My dad found out about me and Sean, well. I told my parents and he got, angry. My mum didn't seem to mind but my dad's refusing to talk to me, and when he does it's usually a telling off for me being me.

Sean kept quiet the whole lesson, texting still. I kept very very quiet. And Lee turned round occasionally to check I was alright, and to give evil to Sean. I mean, there's a little chance that him and Gavin are sneaking about but, I see the nice in people. I don't think he's sneaking about. Not Sean...

~~~~~

I looked about for Sean at lunch, no sign of him anywhere. I decided it was best just to sit in the cafeteria with the people I used to hang about with, before I went off to snog Sean. "Well look what the cat dragged in. You alright welshy? Grew tired of hanging about with your bum buddy?" Jocko laughed and shuffled over, letting me fit a chair next to him.

"Shut it Jocko." I murmured, trying to make sure he didn't hear me. Although he did and just punched my arm. It didn't phase me much, the punch and him calling me welshy. Yeah me and Lee moved to Crieff after primary to here. I'm surprised we haven't picked up the accent already but... We're just stuck with our welsh accents which made us stand out like a sore thumb. I sat with my elbow on the table, my hand holding my head up as I stared into my hot chocolate.

"Um... E, I think you might wanna look over there." Jamie pointed over to another table. I took my gaze away from my drink and saw Sean and Gavin sitting at a table laughing hysterically at each other. I turned back round and took a drink. I know I said I only saw the nice in people, but. Maybe I'm wrong to just see nice in people.

I felt someone rub my shoulder. It could only be Lee. And right enough, it was. "E, you're too nice for your own good." A mumble and a round of nods from everyone, guess they're all agreeing with him. "Go talk to them." A pain shot up my back, I can't. What if Sean was telling the truth... Then again. I turned to look at them talking. Constantly smiling at each other...

I love Sean, and Lee...
I- I just cant.
Then again, friday with Lee was... Just...
I looked to my left, at Lee who was still rubbing my shoulder, his hair was dyed blonde. Like Sean's but... His blue eyes were locked onto me. I smiled and hugged him, "Thank you." I whispered, I was barely audible. Although he must have heard me, because he smiled into my neck. I heard a hoot from Jocko as I pulled away.

"All this drama really gets to my head."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long chapter this time. I typed this all on my phone when I was off school today.
I'm not sure if this will make the story worse.
Thanks!

Title: Blessed With A Curse - Bring Me The Horizon

X