Status: Random ass one-shot.

Please Don't Forgive Me

I continue on running, as fast as my long legs could carry me until they gave out and collapsed beneath me. The tears were drying quickly as the cool air hits against my face, making me shiver a whole lot more. "Abigail! Abigail baby please!" Ashley's voice calls out, and I could hear his fast foot steps getting closer by the second. I gasp as I felt his arm grasp my wrist, making me stop dead in my tracks.

"Baby please look at me," He murmurs, stroking the hair out of my face. His big brown eyes gleam with a crystalline tear rolling down his face, "Abby please I'm so sorry. You know I love you so much." He leans in to press his lips against mine, but turn my head.

"Abigail, please talk to me." His voice cracks a little. "Abigail I was going to do this tonight but I guess I'll do it now." He pulls away from me and gets on one knee.

My eyes widen and my heart beats a million and times faster as he grabs my hand inbetween his soft ones, "You know I love you so much Abby. I didn't mean to hurt you," He says, "I-I dunno what'd I do without you; I can;t lose you Abs."

He takes a deep breath, our hands are shaky in sync, "Abigail Jody Meyer, would you please marry me?"


~*~


Title Credit; Get Scared - Deepest Cut