‹ Prequel: Band Camp (completed)
Status: Possibly daily updates. If not, then weekly.

Last Year of High School

I Didn't Think This Through

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEE—
“God DAMN IT!” I slammed my hand down on my alarm. It was 6 a.m. Why am I waking up at 6 a.m.? Because today is my first day of school. Yep, senior year. I don’t know why everyone gets so excited about it. It’s just another year of school. If it’s because it’s the last day of high school, then they shouldn’t get too excited. You still have to got to college and get a job. My point is, you work all your life, so you shouldn’t get too excited because you’re out of high school. I was a little bit excited, though. Not because I was graduating, but because I would be able to see my friends. I would also get to see Brendon. Brendon is my boyfriend. We started dating at band camp, which only ended last week, but still. I really like him, so shut up. I turned on my hair straightener, and walked downstairs to get breakfast. The only thing that looked appetizing was a blueberry pop tart, so I grabbed that and walked back upstairs. I took a bite and began to style my hair into what everyone called the ‘ryhawk.’ When I was done with that, I pulled on some blue skinny jeans and cream-colored v-neck. Then, I put on my Vans, grabbed my school back and car keys, and left. It was 7:25, and I still had to pick up Spencer. School started at 7:50. Spencer was waiting on his porch when I pulled up. He walked to the car, opened the passenger door, and got in. I started driving again. We started talking about random things, nothing out of the ordinary, but he still looked somewhat depressed. I pulled into the school’s parking lot and took the keys out of the ignition. We both gathered our stuff and got out. Ii started to look around for Brendon, but he found me first. I figured this out when he jumped on my back with an excited “HI RYAN!” He then placed a loud kiss on my cheek. Some people turned to look, so I shrugged him off, laughing. “Nice to see you,” I said, hugging him. We all headed for the main door, him still talking excitedly. “So I got a goldfish named Henry. Remember I was gonna catch a fish but you wouldn’t let me? Well now I have one and his name’s Henr—” “Brendon, did you take your pills this morning?” I interrupted. He smiled wickedly and started talking again. “Nope! Plus I had some coffee with a lot of sugar and some cocoa pebbles so I’m going to be like this ALL DAY!” Me and Spencer both groaned. We’ve experienced Brendon extremely hyper before, in fact the whole band has, and we were not ready to experience it again. “Hey,” he interrupted himself, “I’m new here you fuckers do where do I go?” “Spencer will show you,” I told him. “Yeah, let me see your schedule.” Spencer took his schedule and examined it. Brendon pouted and said “Why can’t you do it, Ross?” “Because I’m a senior and have completely different classes. You and Spencer are juniors, so it’d be better for him to show you.” “Well, Brendon, we have all the same classes so you’ll be with me all day. At lunch I usually sit with Mikey, Frank, William and Patrick. Is that okay?” “Yes! I like Patrick, he’s kinda quiet but really funny and William—” He started babbling again. I was a little worried now, I hadn’t thought of lunch. I was kind of shy, so I really didn’t know what to do. Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter. Hooray! Ryan has the Ryhawk throught this story and band Camp, because I don't really like his hair curly.There might be a few more up today, to make up for not updating for so long. Anyway this is the sequel to my other story, so if you didn't read that you should. Peace out, for now.