‹ Prequel: Band Camp (completed)
Status: Possibly daily updates. If not, then weekly.

Last Year of High School

Problems Started and Problems Solved

I made my way towards my first class: trigonometry. I thought it was way too early for mat, so I wasn’t looking forward to it. When I walked into the classroom, I hated it even more. Justin was in this class, too. Now, you’re all probably wondering who Justin is, right? Well, I’ll answer that for you. Justin is a homophobic prick with as much knowledge and attention span as a goldfish. I hated him not only for the obvious reason, but also because he always went out of his way to hurt me. Eventually he noticed me, and as I knew he would, he approached me along with his girlfriend Malissa, and her best friend Chanelle. “Hey fag, I found out you have a new boyfriend.” “Congratulations Justin, you learned something new. And since you’re too stupid to learn anything that will be helpful to your future, you might as well learn my relationship status.” He grew red. “I’m not stupid. Anyway, Nick pointed him out to me. He has a big forehead.” Mallisa laughed, no, cackled at his remark. “Yeah, and your girlfriend’s a lowlife whore. We’re surprised she isn’t pregnant yet, on account of how many guys she’s been with.” Justin and Chanelle looked furious, and Malissa on the verge of tears. “Shut your mouth. Fag.” Chanelle added. “I’ll do that right when you lose about twenty pounds, fatass.” All three of them glowed red. I made my way towards the back of the room to find a seat as far away from them as possible. More students filed into the classroom, and almost jumped for joy when I saw Pete and Gabe walk in. Pete noticed me first. He grinned and made his way towards me, with Gabe right behind him. They grinned and sat down on either side of me. “Hey Ryan,” said Pete, “Fancy meeting you here.” “Yeah, I’m just glad you two showed up. I wasn’t looking forward to having math alone with those three.” I said, pointing towards Justin, Malissa and Chanelle. “Yeah, I saw them when we came in,” said Pete. “They look positively furious,” added Gabe. We all looked at them. They were still red, and kept looking back to glare at us. Both Gabe and Pete looked at me and grinned. “What did you do?” Gabe questioned. “Well,” I began, “Justin tried to start shit, and then said that Brendon had a big forehead. So I called his girlfriend a whore, and then called Chanelle fat, when she got involved. Nothing out of the ordinary. They burst into fits of laughter. “Oh god,” said Gabe, still laughing, “I love you, man.” “Don’t let William hear you say that.”

~~~
Math ended. And then so did science. And study hall and history. Now it was time for lunch. I still didn’t know what I was going to do. I went to my locker to put the books the teachers handed out away. I shut my locker and saw that Gerard’s was right next to mine. “Hey, Gee.” I said “Oh, hey Ryan.” He replied. “You going to lunch?” “Yeah, you?” “Yeah. Who are you sitting with?” “I don’t know. I didn’t process in my mind that Spencer and Brendon have a different lunch.” He laughed. “Well you can sit with me. Frank’s a junior too, so we’re in the same boat.” “Thanks, man.” “No problem, Ry.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh, drama. Yeah, the three people who started shit with Ryan are based off of real people. I hate them so much. There's going to be more drama with them soon. So I think that's it for today. I'll draft chapter 3 tomorrow in class, then possibly write 4. idk yet. Until tomorrow, my dears.