You Do Not See the Man In the Corner

Welcome to Koln, Germany

"So, this is the main corridor. Over to your left is the locker room, to your right is the main passage, and up ahead is the area where you will find your locker. If you need anything else, just let me know. Alright?" the girl asked, showing Gerard around the school.

"Thank you. Uhm, one quick question though." Gerard asked.
"Sure, anything." The girl said, turning back to face him.
"Where's the bathroom?" Gerard asked, his knees bent down a bit.
"Oh! *blush* Uh, up the passage and down to your left. It'll be the third to last door." she replied.
"Thanks!" Gerard said. "OH! What's your name?"
"Aaron. You?" Aaron said.
"Gerard." Gerard said...watching the girl wave and walk away.

'Could that be...No, it's not possible...But, she looks so much like...
SHIT! Gotta pee!' Gerard thought to himself.

Gerard ran to the bathroom, trying to keep from letting his bladder explode.

-15 minutes later-
Gerard made his way to the common room of his year. He's a junior...
Nobody else was there, but that's just how he liked it.
-1 hr and 37 minutes later-
After a while of writing and jamming to his 'Changes' CD by Bowie, someone joined him in the common room.

It was that same girl, again. She had obviously been crying, and this caused him to set aside his note pad. "Are you alright?" he asked.
The girl sniffed and tried to smile. "Yes." she said.
"Aaron, you don't have to lie to me." Gerard said.
"Yes," sniffle, " I do." Aaron said.

Gerard couldn't figure it out. He'd just written this! A boy in his year's lounge, writing, listening to music, went through this very scene! How could this be?
"Gerard, we can't be friends..." Aaron said, softly.
"What? Why? Did I do something wrong?" Gerard said.
"It's just so. I can't make and keep friends and, for your own safety..." Aaron stood up, suddenly, and her tears flooded her face, "for your own safety...YOU'LL STAY AWAY FROM ME." Aaron said, before dashing out of the common room.

Once Aaron was out of sight, Gerard wispered to himself, "Exactly...just as I wrote it...Aaron, I've found you..."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

…....…•:::::•..
¸,.•´¨`•.( -.- ).•´¨`•.,¸
¨`•–•-¨( “)(“ )¨-•–•´¨

……………………..•:::::•..
……………. .¸,.•´¨`•.( -.- ).•´¨`•.,¸
……………..¨`•–•-¨( “)(“ )¨-•–•´¨

…....…•:::::•.. ….......................…•:::::•..
¸,.•´¨`•.( -.- ).•´¨`•.,¸---- ¸,.•´¨`•.( -.- ).•´¨`•.,¸
¨`•–•-¨( “)(“ )¨-•–•´¨---------¨`•–•-¨( “)(“ )¨-•–•´¨

What would you do,
If you had found your greatest creation?
Would you let it stay,
Would you let it run,
Or would you stay with it,
And run away together?