You Do Not See the Man In the Corner

Forgive and Forget

"You're kidding...You really expect me to believe that bull?" Aaron asked.
"It's not a lie, I -"
"I know, you swear it. *Rolls eyes and backs off* Well, then try to explain. How did you come up with the story? Did someone give you the idea?" Aaron asked.
"No, it was just on a whim. I was depressed as hell and wanted to write. That's all." Gerard whimpered.

Aaron glared into his eyes, softened her glare, took a deep breath, and let him go. She was confused, as was he, and hurt.

She had read her own life story, at the ink of HIS pens, and he was expecting her to believe this. Aaron didn't know what to do but, before she could say anything more, Gerard had his arms around her.

-3 Hours and 27 Minutes later-

"Gerard, why did you want to write me like that?" Aaron asked, running her fingers along his collar bone, snuggled in her bed.
"I don't know" Gerard shrugged.
Aaron heaved a big sigh, finding a start of a scar on Gerard's shoulder. How had she missed it before...Oh, she made that one..."Does it hurt?" Aaron asked.
"What? Oh, that? Nah, not a bit. It itches every now and then, but all scars do." Gerard smiled.
"Okay. I just thought I'd ask. It's bigger than I remembered it being. Did you cut it again or something?" Aaron asked.
"A little, but only to make sure it would stay." Gerard said, quietly.

"Why would you do that?" Aaron asked.
Gerard leaned over and pressed his forehead against Aaron's. "To make sure I'd always have a little memento of you." he wispered, before giving her a loving kiss.

Nights like this became more often and longer. Aaron's nightmares had, seemingly, slowed considerably. Gerard's panic attacks had all but stopped, as well, along with his writing about the tragedies in Aaron's life.

Things seemed to be turning up for them. But, little did they know, a fatal twist would come in the begining of the next year.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bring Me the Horizon:
Diamonds Aren't Forever
Who wants flowers when you're dead?

Black Veil Brides:
Knives and Pens,
Into the Gunsling,
Mortitian's Daughter

My Chemical Romance:
Dead,
Sleep,
FTWWW,
I'm Not Okay (I Promise)