Status: Active

Snatch Me If You Dare

3

Blaise glared at Scabior suspiciously as he stood up and walked towards her, her ankle was basically just a constant mass of pain at this point.

"Don' look at me like t'at. Your the one that joined the wrong side." Blaise scowled pulling her lips back from her teeth, she choose not to respond however tensing when he reached for her leg. "Want me to set yer ankle or not?" Blaise weighed her options let him set her ankle and have at least a reasonable shot of retaining any ability to walk. Or let it heal as is and risk never being able to walk again. Scabior decided for her grabbing her foot and setting the bone before she could protest either way Blaise screamed grabbing at the sheets, anything really. Scabior set down splinting her ankle.

"I really don't get you." Blaise whispered looking at him through her lashes unwilling to keep her eyes open exhausted now.

"Same to you Love." Blaise shook her head closing her eyes, with a sigh.

"So we're both bloody annoyin'." Blaise said gritting her teeth as Scabior tied the last bit just a little too tight.

"I'm far from annoying love." Scabior retorted leaving the tent Blaise shook her head again making herself as comfortable as she could without jarring her ankle too much and fell asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A much much younger Blaise giggled ducking into a empty corridor pulling a younger Scabior by the hand. Once there Scabior pressed her against the wall he leant down and Blaise closed the distance between them pressing her mouth to his in a heated kiss. He knotted his fingers in her hair pressing himself closer to her if it was possible. Blaise moaned opening her mouth to allow him to slip his tounge in she wrapped her arms around his neck smiling and looking up at him through her lashes.

"We're gonna be late for DADA." Blaise said with a pout, Scabior nodded wrapping a possesive arm around her waist as they walked to the classroom.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Duke was positive now that Blaise was captured it had been a full day since the attack and there wasn't a single sign from her. Nothing in the forest hell he'd gone back to where the attack had happened hoping to find some clue. So he was operating under the assumption that she was captured, not coming back if not dead. He doubted if she was alive and just captured if she would come back, probably be too afraid of compromising them. He could hear the whispers all of the kids were speculating whether she was alive, if she'd give them up, or if she was hiding to through off the Snatchers and would be joining them in a few days. Duke doubted the last very much. She was dead or she was captured, she'd have found them by now even if she was trying to fuck with the Snatchers.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Blaise limped out of the tent with the aid of a stick left by her bedside. Scabior confused and worried her, the man was unpredictable one minute he was hurting her the next he was healing her. He made no sense and it scared the hell out of her. The snatchers were sitting around a campfire Blaise glanced two open spots one next to Scabior, and one next to Greyback limping forward she sat next to Scabior. She was no fan of Scabior but she was even less a fan of Greyback.

"'Ello Beautiful." Blaise ignored him and crossed her arms over her chest and choose to ignore him. She didn't want to be hurt not when her ankle was still so vulnerable it'd be easy for him to re-break it-not that it had been all that difficult for him to break in the first place-and she definitely didn't want to cry in front of this lot. Crying in front of Scabior was bad enough something she hated not only him but herself for, she was a bloody Auror she was supposed to be able to take some pain and deal with it not cry!

She wandered idily what Duke would say about her if he would be proud, she hadn't said a word and would die LONG before she would give the Basterds or the Order up. In fact she much preferred Scabior killing her rather than turning her over to Voldemort. Scabior wouldn't care as much about the information and would kill her without thinking about it. Voldemort on the other hand wouldn't let her go and he certainly wouldn't let her die until he got the information he wanted.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Scabior contemplated just what needed to be done. He should have already turned her over to Umbridge or Voldemort the little traitor she was. But if he got the information out of her he could kill her himself make her regret ever starting up with the bastards. Then he could give Voldemort the information make a ton of money and retire once Voldemort won quite easily. He'd never have to work again if he played his cards right.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Blaise lost herself in thought quite easily she didn't want to hear what any of the Snatchers had to say so it was easy to get caught up in thought wondering how Duke and the kids were doing. Now that last thought sounded odd even to her. She loved the brats even if that's what they were brats hell she couldn't even really fault Madtson at this point even if the little son of a bitch had been questioning Duke and her since the beginning.

It had always amazed her how quickly the boy had gone from thankful for being saved from getting Snatched to doubting everything that came out of their mouths and basically calling for a bloody uprising. None of the other kids had ever joined in-surprise surprise had more faith in two trained Auror's then in a 17 year old boy who hadn't even graduated from school. Blaise glanced up shivering under Greyback's gaze. She didn't like the werewolf didn't trust him as far as she could throw him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave a comment let me know what you think!!!