Forever And A Day

Chapter One

I didn't really know what to think anymore. Ethan was the first person I had ever fallen in love with. The way he would put his gentle hands on my pale face and kiss me was something I couldn't just forget, or even throw away. But even though he was my first love and I was his; I wasn't the only person he loved...

Amy always had her way of getting anyone she wanted. And by anyone, I mean Ethan. We use to do everything together, Amy and me. We were closer than sisters. And when I say everything, I mean everything. We went places together, did stuff together- hell we even smoked for the first time together. But she had something I didn't have. Her way to charm boys, and of course she had her chest.

She knew that people wanted her just to have sex and for her body, not her personality; and frankly, that didn't bother her for some odd reason. I'm not surprised if she fucked every guy in the town we lived in. The worst part was the fact that she would brag about it. Which would make me feel small and worthless because I was still a virgin. The farthest I've even gone with a guy, is just making out. And that was only with Ethan.

I guess you can tell why Ethan would whether have her than me...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that this chapter was so short. But please, let me know what you think.