I'm not okay I promise

Missunderstanding

A MONTH LATER

Mikenator: Callie!!
Callie-Rose coming from USA: Hey wats up mike?
Mikenator: Nah nothing much!
Mikenator: Are you goin out with Gee?
Callie-Rose coming from USA: :$ Yeah
Mikenator: Thought so. He’s always talking about you. I think he loves you Cal.
Callie-Rose coming from USA: Good. I love him too. A lot.

Frankie IERO! : Hey Callie
Callie-Rose coming from USA: Hiya.
Frankie IERO! : You know the kiss…
Callie-Rose coming from USA: Yes :$
Frankie IERO! : Have you told Gerard about it?
Callie-Rose coming from USA: No I promised I wouldn’t didn’t I!!
Frankie IERO! : Yeah. Glad you haven’t he would go mental at me

“CALLIE-ROSE!” Her mother yelled, “The boy is here!”

“COME UP GERARD!” She yelled. He came up. She hid behind the door. When he walked in she was ready to jump on him.

“Callie? Where are you?” He said. She jumped him and he jumped “Fucking hell! You scared the life out of me!” She laughed. “What are you doing?” He asked

“Oh I was talking to Frank and Mikey and My friend from England” She said

“CALLIE!!” Her mother yelled. Callie sighed

“Wait here.” Callie ran downstairs

“What is he doing here?” She said

“He’s her boyfriend!” Sam said walking into the room. “I saw them kissing on the porch the other night” Callie looked at her sister with deep loathing.

“Who said you could have a boyfriend missy?” Her mother said folding her arms

“I love him mum. Please. He’s a really great guy.” Callie said to her.

Her mother tuted and walked over to the sink and cleaned the dishes. Callie poked her tongue at her sister and ran up stairs to find Gerard running the opposite way.

“Gerard?” She said turning round following him out of the door. “Gerard! What’s wrong?”

“When were you planning to finally tell me about you and Frank kissing?” He said

“Gerard I didn’t-" Callie argued. They looked odd, two teenagers arguing in the street.

“Oh yes you did! Callie I loved you and what do you do! GO KISSING MY BEST FRIEND!” Callie was about to cry. She loved Gerard. It was Frank who kissed her.

“You loved? You mean you don't love me anymore?" He ignored her. Callie needed to justiy herself "Gerard I-"

“We’re over Callie.” He turned round and walked off

“GERARD PLEASE! LET ME EXPLAIN!” She yelled. He didn’t look around at her. Callie started crying. She loved him.

----------------------------------------

Gerard stomped off home to find Mikey sitting on the sofa.

“Hey bro” He said. Gerard was mad and kicked the wall. “Whoa! What’s up with you?” Mikey asked

“I dumped Callie.” He said

“Fucking hell dude! Why?”

“Because she kissed Frank, she doesn’t love me” Gerard said sitting down and running his fingers through his hair.

“I don’t believe that” Mikey said “I was talking to her not long ago and she said that she did love you. A lot.” Gerard looked up.

“She said that?” Gerard said. Mikey nodded

“Go talk to Frank” Gerard stood up and ran out of the door.

------------------------------------

Callie sat in her room. Tears pouring down her face. “I love him. I love him,” she thought. She walked over to her computer

Callie-Rose coming from USA: Frank… Gerard knows.
Frankie IERO! : Oh fuck! How did he find out?
Callie-Rose coming from USA: He read the messages on the computer.
Frankie IERO! : Holy SHIT!
Callie-Rose coming from USA: He dumped me. I love him Frank. And I’ve blown it.
Frankie IERO! : Oh Callie. This is entirely my fault. I’m so sorry.
Callie wasn’t mad at Frank. She was just upset.

----------------------------------

Gerard was on his way to Frank’s. It was getting dark. “How could he?” he thought, “He’s supposed to be my friend” Gerard knocked on Frank’s door. Frank came to the door.

“Gerard!” Frank said Gerard took a swing at Frank, but Frank ducked.

“Gerard why did you dump Callie?” Frank asked

“BECAUSE SHE KISSED YOU! And since I can’t hit her I’ll hit you!” Gerard swung and hit Frank. He fell to the floor.

“Fucking Hell Gerard! Callie loves you! I didn’t know you two were going out then! I like her and I thought she liked me but she loves YOU!” Frank said. Gerard stood still.

“I kissed her. She pushed me away and said that she loved me as a friend. She loves you a lot Gerard” Gerard stood still. He looked stunned.

“Fucking hell fire. I’ve made a big mistake.” Gerard said “you stupid bastard! Why didn’t I let her explain?” Gerard said to himself. He helped Frank up. “Sorry mate”

“It’s ok. I’m sorry too” they made up.

“Frank, do me a big favour?” Frank looked at him. Callie was sat in her room playing a song on her guitar

“Things can suddenly change unexpectedly. Day to night, but you think… what can I do to make this right? Stay here… I need your hand to steady me…. Stay here without you I’m lost.”

She had just written this song. It wasn’t very good but it was her feelings. She heard knocking on her door. “Go Away!” She yelled. Her sister came in.

“Aww what’s wrong with yooo?” Sam said sarcastically

“Fuck off Megan!” Callie said

“Ah! Did Mr he’s-a-really-great-guy dump you?” She said

“FUCK OFF!” She yelled and threw a cushion at her. She laughed and walked out.

Callie flung herself onto her bed and begun crying again. She heard a faint tapping. She ignored it at first. But it continued and she had to go and look. She opened her curtains to see, Frank, Bob, Mikey, Ray and Gerard stood outside with their instruments all plugged in. Callie opened her window. She looked confused.

“1,2,3,4” Bob counted in

“Well I was there on the day they sold the cause for the queen, and when the lights all went out we watched our lives on the screen. I hate the ending myself, but it started with an all right scene. It was the roar of the crowd that gave me heartache to sing. It was a lie when they smiled and said, "you won’t feel a thing" and as we ran from the cops we laughed so hard it would sting yeah, oh if I’m so wrong how can you listen all night long? Now it matters after your gone? Because I’d never learn a goddamned thing you're just a sad song with nothing to say about a life long wait for a hospital stay and if you think that I’m wrong, this meant everything to me. I spent my high school career spit on and shoved to agree so I could watch all my heroes
sell a car on TV bring out the old guillotine we’ll show “me what we all mean.
Yeah yeah, oh. If I’m so wrong how can you listen all night long? Now will it matter long after I’m gone? “Cause I’m sorry for everything.
You’re just a sad song with nothing to say about a life long wait for a hospital stay and if you think that I’m wrong, did this ever mean a goddamned thing?
So come, come back, come here, not away. But where did you run to? And where did you hide? Go find another way, price you pay Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah you’re just a sad song with nothing to say about a life long wait for a hospital stay and if you think that I’m wrong, I love you too much to say, come on you’re just a sad song with nothing to say about a life long wait for a hospital stay and if you think that I’m wrong, you stayed and listened to me. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.” He finished the song. “Callie, I’m really sorry. I love you. I hope you know that.”

She smiled a tear trickled down her face. She didn’t want to walk all the way downstairs to the door. She climbed out the window and kissed Gerard.

“ I love you too.” She kissed him again.