I'm not okay I promise

Party Invite

They were all so excited about getting the record deal. Not knowing whether they were going to make it or not still lingered. They made a point of making sure all the kids in school knew.

People were paying more attention to them they didn’t really care though.

“Hey Mikey!” Waved a random girl one Friday afternoon. He waved back and smiled. They were all sat on the floor in the shade of a tree. They all looked at Mikey.

“Who was that? Have we ever spoken to her before?” Gerard asked.

“No clue, but she was fit” He said. They laughed.

“Where’s Callie?” Ray asked

“I don’t know. She’s probably with Frank” Gerard said looking around and getting a smile off a random girl who walked up to him.

“Hey Gee. How are you?” She asked

“Erm… fine.” He said looking at Mikey “I haven’t spoken to this girl since third grade! Oh what the fuck is her name again?” Gerard thought. “Why is she talking to me now!” He looked back at her. She smiled and said

“So, I was wondering if you and you’re friends wanted to come to my party tonight?” She asked.

“It’s like gunna be so totally awesome!” She said. They looked at each other. They gave a little nod.

“Er okay. We’ll try an make it,” He said.

“Great!” She said giggling and she blew him a kiss and walked off. Gerard looked around at Mikey, Bob and Ray. They looked at his serious face and burst out laughing.

“Shut the fuck up! That was not funny. It was sickening, she’s a slut!” Gerard said.

They continued to laugh. Gerard punched Mikey who stopped laughing when he did. Gerard looked around for the first time in ages feeling like everyone was watching him.