I'm not okay I promise

At the Party

“HURRY UP CALLIE!” Mikey yelled upstairs.

Callie ran a brush through her hair. She looked in the mirror at herself.

“Should I tie it up?” She thought, “nah!” She grabbed a red converse and a black one and put them on odd. She grabbed her red headband and put it in her smooth wavy hair, smoothed out her clothes and smiled into the mirror. Callie turned on her heal and walked out shutting the door behind her. She ran downstairs to find the guys waiting for her in the living room.

“You look pretty, but when are you not,” Gerard said to her. Callie blushed.

“Are we late?” She asked them as they all stood up.

“Yes by half an hour, but it’s only half an hour!” Frank said. Callie thumped him. He stuck his tongue out at her.

“Well let’s go then!” Mikey said. Callie grabbed her phone from the table and walked out with Gerard who turned and locked the door.

“Where’s your sister tonight Cal?” Frank asked her.

“Oh probably at her friends house or something.” Callie said. He nodded. Gerard put his arm around her. She smiled at him. He kissed her. “Gerard was being very touchy feely lately” Callie thought, “I wonder why” Callie looked at him. He had a small smile on his face.

“Where does she live?” Mikey asked

“Erm… a couple of blocks from here” Gerard said.

------------------------------

“Holy fuck!” Frank said, “This is where she lives!” They all stood staring at the house.

It was gigantic. There were balloons all over the lawn. They looked at each other as Frank led the way. The music was eardrum bursting and there were people everywhere. Callie grabbed Gerard’s hand. He looked at her.

“I don’t want to loose you,” She yelled in his ear.

He seemed to think she meant something else but then realized and relaxed. They guided their way through the people to the living room where the DJ was.

“What now?” Callie yelled to Gerard. He shrugged.

“GEE!” The girl said running up to him completely blanking Callie and the others. She gave him a hug. Gerard looked dumbstruck.

Callie glared at her. “What the fuck does that bitch think she is doing?” Callie felt the jealousy bubbling inside her. The girl turned to Callie and Frank who were stood side by side.

“Oh, I don’t recall inviting you two” She yelled at them placing her hands on her hips and flicking her blonde brown hair.

“You invited us all!” Gerard yelled

“Oh yes. You weren’t with them though!” she said looking at Frank and Callie.

“They’re my friends!” Gerard said, “And Callie happens to be my girlfriend!” He yelled at her.

She winced at the word “girlfriend”

“Oh the Brit’s your girlfriend” She said she turned and walked off.

“Bitch” Callie muttered to her as she walked past her and slammed her shoulder. Callie looked at Gerard.

“I”M GOING TO GET A DRINK!” She yelled. He nodded.

She guided her way past the people to the table with the punch on it. She pored herself a cup and begun to drink it.

“This is crazy” Callie thought, “Who owns a house like this the posh bitch” Callie laughed to herself, and then stopped because she would seem like a retard.

“That’s her!” Yelled someone. Callie whipped around to see five or six girls gathered around her one of them was the girl.

“I heard you stole Marcy’s boyfriend,” said a rather scrawny girl in a pink denim dungaree skirt.

“Who is Marcy?” Callie said in confusion. The girls scoffed.

“Stupid fucker, Marcella, the girl who invited you to this party” said another girl who was very short yet dressed like a slut.

“Oh right sorry” Callie said placing her drink on the table “I didn’t steal anyone’s boyfriend” Callie said she looked around at them, they all had the same loathing expression their face. They also were stood the same way.

"I’m surprised Louisa isn’t here,” Callie thought.

“Oh yeah you did bitch! Gerard Way is my boyfriend!” Said Marcy “Why do you think I invited him to this party! To get off with him!” She said. Callie gawped at her.

“What the fuck?” Callie said, “You bitch!” Callie yelled. Marcy slapped her.

Then, a large fat girl stepped up before Callie could reciprocate.

“You givin us cheek?” She said. Callie gazed up at her. “Jesus Christ no way is she sixteen” Callie thought.

“What does that mean?” Callie said. They all looked around at each other

“She is fucking givin us cheek ain’t she?” Said the large girl

“Look I didn’t steal your boyfriend! Gerard said he hasn’t spoken to you since third grade!” Callie said making a point. Callie tried to get passed.

“We ain't movin till you say sorry bitch,” said another girl who was lanky. Callie tried to get passed again but they stepped in her way.

“Get out of my fucking way” Callie said.

“Shut it you slut!” Said a girl. They all started pulling her hair and punching her. Callie put her arms around her head. She crouched to the ground.

“Lord HELP!” She thought.

“HELP!” She yelled. They kicked her and continued to pull her hair.

“OI! OI! Get off her, get off her!” Yelled a familiar voice. It was Gerard.

“Gerard help” She yelled. He got all the girls off her. Callie wept. Gerard hugged her.

“Hi Gerard. Erm… well what we were doing was...-”

“Trying to beat up my girlfriend” Callie continued to cry.

“She is such a bitch,” said another girl.

“Come on Cal” Gerard said to Callie

“Later sweetie” said the fat girl
“That fat bitch” Callie said through her tears.

The girl heard her swung her round and smacked her one in the eye. Callie fell to the floor people yelled and the music stopped.

It all went black.