I'm not okay I promise

Later Years - Making Callie feel better

FOUR YEARS LATER

“Can you believe it?!” Gerard yelled at the guys in their tour bus “Third album has been out a month and we’re already on tour again!” They nodded.

Callie sat on the chair reading.

“Hey Cal” Frank said sitting next to her.

“Hey” she said placing the notebook on the side table.

“Doing good?” He asked

“Ahu. Just a bit nervous about tonight.” She said.

They were doing a tour in Europe and they were in Sheffield stadium, close to where she lived before.

“Do you think any of my old friends are fans of the band? I haven’t spoken to them in years, I’ve been a bit unkind.” She said.

Callie was twenty years old now and thought she could handle herself, but the guys have experienced her mental breakdowns during the time. Gerard had gotten suicidal but they helped him through. Callie helped a lot. Persuading him that she loved him and to think of the people who loved him before he did anything juristic. That storm had passed.

After five years of being with the guys Callie never got tired of seeing them and being with them, that was the best thing, they were her best friends.

“Don’t worry Callie” Frank reassured her “It’ll be fine” He hugged her then he stood up and walked over to Ray and Gerard who were practicing a song.

They had been in England during their other two albums but they had never been so close to where Callie lived before. She gazed out of the window to see motorway. Nothing interesting. She sighed and continued to read her notebook.

-------------------------------------------

Teenagers scare, the living shit out of me. They couldn’t care less unless someone will bleed. So darken your clothes and strike a violet pose, maybe they’ll leave you alone, but not me![/]” Gerard sung.

“That was the wrong chord Ray,” He said. “It was the one up” Ray looked at the chord

“Oh yeah. Sorry” He said.

“That was good though.” Frank said, “it just needs the other bits” They nodded. Gerard looked at Callie reading.

“What’s wrong with Cal?” Gerard asked Frank.

“She’s just worried about being so close to home. She hasn’t spoken to her friends since she was sixteen” Frank said. Gerard nodded.

He noticed she was reading her notebook. She placed it down on the page she was reading and walked over to her bunk and put her ipod.

“I have an idea guys,” Gerard said. He walked over to the place where Callie had been sitting and saw the song she was reading. The ink had ran a bit. She had been crying over this song. Gerard read it. It was very good. He looked over at her bunk.

“I have an idea how to help Callie” he said to them. Ray and Frank looked at him confused.