Status: Mission Initiated.

Just to Hear You Breathing

The Meeting.

Ugh, my head is killing me. That was my first thought when I woke up, my second thought was, 'where the fuck am I?' I looked around the unfamiliar room as much as I could without lifting my aching head. That's when I noticed I was naked with an unfamiliar weight on my waist. I looked to my right and saw Ashley Fucking Purdy sleeping beside me. What the fuck happened? Suddenly, everything came flashing back.

*Le Flashback @ approx 10:45pm*

"Hey, Sabrina, get your ass ready! We're going out tonight, no ifs ands or buts about it!" My best friend Tisha said when she called me.

"Ugh, Tish, I really don't want to go out tonight." I said.

"Well that's just too damn bad! You're coming with me weather you like it or not. When was the last time we went out together?"

"Uhmmm, a month ago?"

"Try three months. We're going out. I'll be at yours in ten. See you soon." Tisha said and hung up.

"Well, fuck. I said as I went to my closet and grabbed my favorite skinnies, a corset top, and my favorite slip on boots. After I had my outfit laid out on my bed, I heard a knock on my door. "It's open!" I shouted out to Tisha. She let herself in and came into my room.

"That's what you're wearing tonight? SEXY!" She said.

"Yeah, make yourself at home, you know where everything is. I'm gonna go shower." I said as I walked into my bathroom. After I showered, I did my make-up and decided to blow dry my hair before straightening it. When I was finished I put on my clothes and walked into my kitchen. "Come on, Tish, time to go." I called out as I grabbed my wallet and car keys.

"Okay, I'm driving!" She proclaimed.

"What if one of us winds up getting lucky?"

"Right, uhm, you take yours, I'll take mine. Meet you there." She called out as she got into her car.

"Okay." I said and got into my car. I drove the familiar route to Club Candy. I pulled into an empty spot and walked to the front of the four person line.

"Courtney, how are you, my dear?" Big Earl asked.

"I'm good, you?"

"I've seen better days."

"I know how that is. Hey, if I get too faded, can you call me a cab?"

"Sure thing. Now go make some of those delicious straight men horny." He laughed.

"Will do!" I called out as I sat at the bar next to the person I thought was Tish. "Tish! I'm here!"

"Uhm, I'm not Tish." Ashley said as he turned around.

"Oh, sorry. You have similar hair styles, so I just assumed."

"It's fine, I don't mind being mistaken for a friend of a gorgeous woman like yourself. You know what they say about people who assume, right?"

"Yeah, they make an ass out of you and me. Also, flattery gets you nowhere, buying me drinks on the other hand, we'll see."

"Well then, what can I get you to drink?"

"Jack Daniels."

"Whiskey? I'm impressed."

"Yeah, don't try giving me any of those frufru drinks. I like my alcohol like I like my penises. HARD."

Ashley let out a laugh at that. "That's a new one. I like it. I'm Ashley, by the way. Ashley Purdy."

"I know. I'm Courtney, but friends call me Sabrina."

"You're a fan, eh? Why do they call you Sabrina?"

"Yeah, I'm a fan. They call me Sabrina because there are like eight Courtney's in my group of friends."

"Damn, that's a lot. Have you ever all gone out together?" He asked as he waved the bartender down for another shot of Jack.

"Yeah, we all went out one night and three of us wound up with boyfriends. I didn't, obviously."

"Wow, that's crazy. So, I have another question I'd like to ask."

"Ask it, but I get to ask one in return."

"Fair enough. How old are you?"

"I'm 25. Out of all the women here tonight, why did you pick me?"

"In all honesty, you had the balls to walk up to me, mistake me for your friend, play it off like it was nothing, and shoot down my flattery attempts. I like that you didn't automatically swoon. Not only that, but you have this confidence about you that makes you seem sexy, but not over confident ."

"Wow, insight from a rockstar player."

"Yeah, we can be deep."

"I know that, I just figured it was reserved for family, friends, significant others, and those who really need it."

"Sabrina! There you are! I've been here for 10 minutes! Oh! You met a guy... Uhm, I'm just gonna go and play pool. Find me later?" Tish interrupted. I swear, she has the worst timing EVER!

"Okay." I said and turned back to Ash. "Wanna go dance?"

"Sure," he said as he got off his bar stool and held out a hand for me to take. When we got to the dance floor, Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry had just begun to play. The last thing I remember is falling into bed with Ashley.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. Finally have the entire chapter up. Questions or concerns?
The outfit can be found here: polyvore
Credit goes to damnedzombie for the outfit. :)