Status: Mission Initiated.

Just to Hear You Breathing

It's a little bit funny.

Well, I certainly had an eventful night. I wonder if Tisha did as well as I did. I'll have to ask. Just then Ashley stirred beside me. He opened his eyes, looked at me, and smiled.

"Hey, Sabrina."

"Hey. You wanna get breakfast, or is that a no no with you?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's get some grub. I don't think places by me are serving breakfast at one in the afternoon, though." He pointed out.

"If you have food in your kitchen, I know a place." I replied with a grin.

"Yeah, I went food shopping yesterday."

"Good." I said and got out of bed and put one of his shirts on. I walked into his kitchen and looked through the cupboards and found everything I needed.

"Hey, Sabrina?" Ash asked.

"Yeah?"

"Your clothes are in the washer, here's a pair of sweatpants. The guys are on thier way over. Bathroom's around the- or you could change there."

"Not like you haven't seen it before." I pointed out.

"True, so what are you making?" He aksed.

"I'm making waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, and biscuits and gravy." I replied.

"Sounds delicious. Mind if I help?"

"Not at all, can you thaw out the bacon and sausage?"

"Sure. Where'd you learn to cook?"

"My mother, I used to be in the kitchen with her constantly. Somewhere along the way, I memorized the recipies. I remember eating the chocolate chip cookie dough during the holidays."

"Aren't the raw eggs in the dough bad for you?"

"They say it is, but my mom's a nurse and she lets us eat it all the time. I never got sick."

"Oh, okay." He said and the doorbell rang.

"You should probably get that."

"Yeah, I'll be right back."

"Okay," I said. A few seconds later, I heard several voices as they got closer to the kitchen.

"Okay guys, I met someone last night and she's making food." I heard Ash say.

"She's still here? Damn, must've made one hell of an impression." Someone, I think it was CC, said.

"I'll say. She's amazing and beautiful." Ash said.

"I hope you know I can hear you." I called out.

"Oh sheeiiit," one of the guys said.

"Yeah. Now, are any of you going to grow a pair and introduce yourselves?" I asked.

CC stepped forward and introduced himself first, then Andy, Jake, Jinxx, and SammiDoll. In that order.

"I'm Sabrina. Now that we know each other, anyone want food?"

"ME!!!" CC shouted and ran into the kitchen

"Okay then," I said and grabbed my plate as I sat at the table. Just then, my phone rang.

"Excuse me," I said and got up to go ouside. " Yes Mom?"

"COURTNEY SABRINA SMITH! WHERE ARE YOU? I'm at your apartment and you're not here!" My mother shouted.

"How can you expect me to be home when you didn't call ahead to let me know you'd be visiting? Also, I'm at a friends house. I'll be there in like 45 minutes." I said and hung up. I walked back inside and noticed everyone was done eating. "I kinda have to go now. My mom showed up for a surprise visit. Are my clothes clean?"

"Yeah, they're done. I'll drive you home, I just need directions."

"You don't have to do that. Just drop me off at Candy's so I can get my car."

"I insis. I'll even have two of the guys drive out and get your car."

"Fine, lemme go get my clothes and we can face the firing squad." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, this update... None too sure I like it. Oh well. It happens.

As I was typing this up after having written it out, I was listening to Your Song by Elton John, hence the title of this chapter. What do you think?