Status: Complete:)

Listen to Your Heart. Please, for Me?

A fresh face, someone new to please

I was sitting in my room just doodling.
It was already Thursday which means my mom was home..finally.
John hadn’t managed to acknowledge me since the party but Nick texted asking about hanging out as did Kenny.
I made plans to hang with Nick tomorrow and plans to just chill with Kenny on Saturday.
I was kind of excited that I actually had a weekend all planned out instead of just being a loner for the weekend.

Friday came and Nick showed up at my door.
We were going to a movie.
He opened the car door like a gentlemen and everything.
I hope he didn’t think this was a date.
Cause he was sure treating it like one.
He bought the movie ticket, bought the snacks, and he opened every door we came across.

After the movie nick took us to a pizza place.
“So you seem to have Johny boy wrapped around your finger” Nick smirked, taking a bite out of his pizza.
Then he paused for a moment “ well not anymore “ he finished.
“What do you mean?” I asked.
I was concerned.
Did I actually have john wrapped around my finger?
And if so why was he not wrapped around it anymore?
Maybe it’s cause the blonde..maybe he’s wrapped around hers now.
“John wasn’t a creep about it or anything but the day he got home from dropping you off after the hospital, he just talked about you, nothing creepy,just talking.” Nick laughed.
“And so that makes him wrapped around me because….?” I questioned dragging out the because.
Nick shook his head and took another mouthful of pizza. “Because….” Nick began and mimicked me by also dragging out the because “because…he doesn’t talk about girls. John gets girls and he doesn’t talk about them. He figures him being seen with a girl speaks for itself. “ he said.
I looked at him with a confused expression .
Again he wasn’t explaining what I asked.
He sighed. “And, John has talked about you…some girl he didn’t even really know. Means your special” Nick said, saying the word special high like a girl. “Oh! and the fact that he actually did something nice for you like taking you to the hospital. John does nice things but not for the girls he’s with” Nick finished.

I sat there registering everything.
“Oh” I began and laughed awkwardly for a second. “Were not together”
“I know you aren’t that’s why I’m saying this whole thing is basically mixed up. John is slightly different and you’re the reason why princess” Nick winked.
I just laughed.

Nick drove me home after pizza except when he drove he was loud and actually kind of obnoxious and funny.
He sang to what ever song was playing on the radio, whether he knew the words or not.
It was funny and I couldn’t help but join in.
“A diva is a female version of a hustla!!!!” Nick and I practically screamed as we pulled into my driveway.
“Thanks for tonight nick” I said slowly getting out of the car, laughing.
He laughed too. “Your welcome Macie, and I’m sorry” he said still laughing.
What was he sorry about?
“Sorry about what?”I said. I wasn’t laughing anymore.
“That I’m not going to kiss you goodnight” he winked.
I pouted and pretended I was upset.
“Oh no, but why?” I said sadly, and trying to hide my laughing that was starting back up.
“Because Johny boy might get upset if I lock lips with the girl he can’t shut his lips about” he said, and chuckled slightly.
I rolled my eyes. “John may be wrapped around my finger like you say, but that doesn’t mean I’m wrapped around his.” I said.
I was kind of frustrated but I didn’t know if it was because people were accusing me of liking John or if it was because it was that obvious I actually did like John.
“Whatever you say princess” Nick winked.
I just waved goodbye and walked inside my house.

“So how did your date go?” Taylor coed once I was inside.
“First off it wasn’t a date, and second why the hell are you here Tay? My moms home I don’t need company anymore” I said aggravated.
Her face formed a frown.
“Ugh what?” I said speaking again.
“Your getting all the cute band boys” she said sadly.
“I’m not getting anything” I said “at least not what I want “ I mumbled “besides you can have them” I offered.
Her face scrunched up and then she smiled a little bit.
“So moved on from John huh?” she questioned, the small smile still not leaving her face.
“I haven’t moved on from anything and apparently John is wrapped around my finger” I said proudly.
“Oh really?” Taylor said, raising her brow. “It’s pretty obvious”
“Really? Well he could of fooled me the way he was attaching himself to the blonde at that party” I retorted.
She sighed.
“Macie. Has any guy ever just chased one girl? No. They snatch themselves a girl that isn’t running to be chased so they can use her for their needs…sex, affection, yadda yadda yadda. My point is they get a girl to satisfy themselves while they’re chasing the girl they actually want. Sometimes it makes the girl they’re chasing jealous and run into their arms and well sometimes that shit backfires in their face and the girl they’re chasing runs the opposite way of their arms… like into their friend Nick Santino’s arms” She smirked.
I was still confused, I didn’t get a single thing she said, what girl was I? “Oh shut up, I would never get with John to satisfy his needs” I frowned.
“No, Macie you’re the girl he’s chasing dipshit!” She freaked.
I looked at her.
Stunned.
She was crazy.
Or was she right?
Was John using the blonde to make me jealous?
Was John chasing me?
♠ ♠ ♠
So I thought this was a cute chapter <3
And the whole advice Taylor gave her is so true, it's pretty useful.
Well i'm going to go make pancakes my lovelies cause my stomache is complaining and you guys keep reading subscribing and commenting, which I thank you for!!!