Status: Complete:)

Listen to Your Heart. Please, for Me?

You're still waiting on me, Just wait for me

Once again John had kept his distance from me.
It had been two days since the party, and since the bitch fight.
Somehow John had managed to get Kenny to steer clear of me to.
Even though when Kenny drove me home from that party, things seemed fine between us.

I was hanging out with Nick again today but this time I made sure he knew it wasn’t a date and that the kiss was just a happening of being drunk.
We wound up hanging at the park.
We sat there swinging barefoot.
Just swinging slowly, and silently.

“Macie, you got to talk to him” Nick spoke up.
“I don’t think there’s anything to talk about Nicky dear. John is with that bimbo, and I kicked that bimbo’s ass. End of story. I can’t help that he’s pissed because now her face isn’t as slutty” I said, smirking a little to myself.
Nick shook his head and chuckled a little.
“He isn’t mad you kicked that bimbo’s ass. He’s mad at himself. He knows he messed up his odds of getting with you from the time you saw him with that bimbo.”
I sighed.
I had to admit seeing him with that bimbo after he had invited me to that party did make me a little upset with him.
I thought I lost any chance I had at getting him to like me.
And everyone was telling me he liked me but he wasn’t showing it so I was disappointed.
“Nick, I know it’s obvious I like him, but I have just enough dignity to move on , just enough to settle things and move on so I don’t get myself hurt and so John and I aren’t always being distant . Just enough okay?” I heaved.
Nick looked at me as if he was pleading with me. “Please she is just an easy fuck. Scratch that..she was just an easy fuck. Don’t give up your chances for John over a bimbo. John gave her up after you kicked her ass, and now he’s to stubborn to confront you with his feelings!” Nick snapped. Then soothed his tone.
We sat there in silence and finally Nick got tired of our awkward silence and took me home.
We drove in silence, something that was weird considering rides with Nick were always loud and fun.

“Macie I’m sorry” Nick said as I was getting out of the car.” It’s just, I like you as my friend and I don’t want to see you all depressed and John is my buddy and even though he is so stubborn and stupid I know he likes you a lot, just think about it okay?”
I nodded and turned to walk to my door.
“Oh and one more thing. Garrett is stopping by later to pick you and Taylor up. We’re all going to Denny’s for Kenny’s birthday and Garrett just really wants to see Taylor. “ he chuckled a little.
I said a quick okay and went inside to grab Taylor so we could go buy Kenny a gift.

I slammed the door behind me and called Taylor.
“Sup Macie?” she said answering her phone.
“I’m picking you up in like ten minutes. Were going shopping for a gift for Kenny.” I said.
“Oh yeah, it’s Kenny’s big day! You got to get him something good, he seems a little upset with you” she informed.
“I know” I grumbled. “Anyway we have to hurry, we’re going all going out to Denny’s and I don’t know what time Garrett's picking us up” I said .
The line was silent.
“Taylor?” I said into the phone.
Still silent.
That bitch probably got all excited that Garrett was driving us to Denny’s and went to rummage through her entire closet for a great outfit to be seen in, forgetting to hang up.
So I hung up and shook my head.
I changed quickly into some cute denim shorts and into a new white v cut shirt I had gotten and slipped on a pair of new sandals.

I grabbed my moms car keys and made my way to the car.
Turning the radio up and rolling my windows down.
When I pulled up to Taylor’s house she was leaning against her garage, smile spread widely across her cheeks.
She skipped happily over to the car when I came to a stop.
“Well aren’t you looking hot?” I said eying her short floral dress.
She smiled.
“And I’m guessing this is all for Garrett?” I said eying her again.
She started turning a deep read and turned her head to face the window.

We drove as we usually did.
Windows down, music loud and singing at the top of our lungs.
Laughing like retards and being..us.

We stopped at a music shop.
It was more of an old music shop but a music shop none the less.
We got out of the car and walked inside.
The place was vintage looking and had a few old looking counters.
We walked around eying the stuff.
I saw a few drum sets that Pat would probably attack if he were here and a few good records John would love.
Through the time I had met all the guys I learned about their band and about ..well everything that made them..them, so I knew this was the perfect place to get a gift for Kenny.

Taylor and I walked around a little and then I saw it.
It was perfect.
Kenny would love it.
And the amazing thing was it was on sale and Kenny would absolutely love it and stop ignoring me.
I brought it to one of the old counters and paid for it.

When we got to my house Taylor sunk into the couch and watched TV as I went upstairs to finish getting ready.
Just applying make up and curling my hair.
I had to admit I looked cute.

I went downstairs just as Garrett was honking and I cursed under my breath.
Taylor and I made our way out side and hopped into his car.
Taylor couldn’t shut off her smile that was stuck to her face the entire ride.
And I was so annoyed with the settle flirting that was going on between the two.

Finally, after many pick up lines, red cheeks and flirtatious giggles we were at Denny’s.
We got out and Garrett and Taylor walked into Denny’s, and I stayed behind and made my way to Garrett’s drunk .
I looked at my gift,smiled to myself and shut Garrett’s trunk.
When I got inside I saw the table which seated Garrett and Taylor happily next to each other and a bunch of other people, except Kenny, John and Pat.
I made my way over to Nick and seated myself.
“Hey” I nudged Nick.
“Hey Macie” he said smiling wide.
“So where’s the three boys?” I questioned talking about Kenny, John and Pat.
“Pat and John went to pick up the birthday boy” he informed .
I nodded and watched around the room as everyone at the table loudly made conversation.

About fifteen minutes later Pat walked in then Kenny and then John.
They sat at the end of the table and everyone started wishing Kenny a happy birthday.
I awkwardly sat there as we all ordered and ate our food.
Everyone started up another conversation loudly and I took my chance to make mends with Kenny and give him his gift.
I sat up and made my way over to Kenny.
I stood there awkwardly for a second but then I found my voice.
“K-Kenny…can I talk to you?” I stuttered.
He looked up at me and just starred at me silently but then slowly nodded and got up walking outside.
I took that as my hint to follow and did so.

Kenny was leaning against the brick wall outside just staring at the ground with his hands in his pockets.
“Happy birthday, Kenny” I said quietly looking down at the ground then slowly up at him.
He nodded still looking at the ground.
“I know you are mad at me and all because I kissed Nick and hurt you best friend, but he hurt me to.” I said.
Kenny finally spoke up” I’m not mad at you. I’m pissed that John went and got with that bimbo which eventually led up to you kissing nick” he sighed.
I just stood there not looking at Kenny.
“I was drunk, Kenny. Kissing Nick was just a drunken happening. But John…John wasn’t drunk when he brought that bimbo around and had sex with her at the same party he invited me to, and John wasn’t drunk when he let her pick a fight with me.” I practically screamed but softened my tone when I looked into Kenny’s eyes.
“I know….I’m sorry Macie. You guys just need to work this out. For the both of you.” He said.
I nodded.” I-I got you a birthday gift”I muttered.
Kenny smiled slightly and I took that as my chance to give it to him.
I made my way to Garrett’s car with Kenny slowly following behind and dug Garrett’s keys out of my pocket.
I unlocked the trunk and pulled it open.
“Well there you go” I said pointing in the trunk and smiled slightly.
Kenny gasped a little and unlatched the case.
A wide smile creeped it’s way onto his face.
“Macie..Macie I love it!” He chirped.
“I hoped you would.” I said smiling and looking towards the ground.
Kenny latched the case back up and scooped me into a tight hug, to which I hugged back.
“Thank you” he whispered.
“Your welcome Kenny” I said into his shoulder.
After hugging for a few minutes we walked back inside.
Everyone was cleaning up their messes and making their way t o the exit.
“We’re all heading back to Pat and Tim’s. Need a ride?” Nick offered
I was about to accept his offer so I didn’t have to ride with Garrett and Taylor’s mushiness but I was interrupted by John speaking for me.
“No, it’s cool, I’ll give her a ride man, I need to talk to her anyway.” he said.
Nick looked at me and I nodded.
“Okay, well I’ll see you guys there then” Nick said with a small smile.

I must say I’m glad John at least wasn’t avoiding my presence anymore but I wasn’t excited about him needing to ‘talk’ to me.
I just had a talk with Kenny and I kind of wanted to get on with the night without another awkward ‘talk’.
♠ ♠ ♠
Are they going to make up?
Are they going to continue with this stupid fighting?
I dunno, so keep reading lovelies!<3
Oh and I would love if I had some more subscribers!
I have like twenty something readers yet only 8 subscribe?
That is bull crap lol, if your reading this then subcribe and you will forever be loved by me :D