Status: Complete:)

Listen to Your Heart. Please, for Me?

So give me something, please just give me anything

After standing against my door with a smile heavily on my face for another ten minutes, I finally was snapped out of my happy zone by my mother.
“What’s got the happy flowing through your face?” she questioned.
“What? Oh, ha, um the party was just really fun” I lied.
“Well that’s good hun. Did Kenny like the guitar you got him for his gift?” she asked.
“He loved it” I said smiling a little, happy that I had patched things up with Kenny.
“Well good, I hoped he would.” My mom smiled.
I nodded and kissed her goodnight .

After I entered my bedroom I changed into some pajama shorts and a colorful tank top and put my hair into a messy bun.
My phone rang and the caller Id showed it was Taylor.
“Yes?” I said answering my phone.
“What the hell?!” she yelled into the receiver.
“What?” I questioned innocently.
“Why did you leave me? And to ride home with John who’s being a dick to you?” she said obviously annoyed.
“I’m sorry. Are you alright? Did you get a ride?” I asked a tad worried.
She sighed.”Yeah, Garrett so generously offered” she said, and I could just hear the sound of her cheeks cracking from the huge grin that was obviously on her face on the other end of the line.
“Good. I’m glad. Garrett’s a good guy.” I reassured her.
“Anyway, why did you leave with the dick?” she questioned.
“He wanted to talk” I said flatly.
“And…?” she said trailing off.
“And…..we talked. Were good now.” I informed her.
“And…?” she continued.
“And…he’s not with that bimbo” I said.
“And anything else, like did you tell him how you feel so you two can stop being awkward?” she asked eagerly.
“Well” I began, and gulped “ We are friends now so it isn’t awkward, and I guess you could say he likes me…” I trailed off.
“And why would you say that?” she asked, already knowing he liked me but wondering what happened tonight.
“Because we kissed...” I said trying to hide a blush she couldn’t see over the phone and hide the fact we did more than kiss.
“Well…it’s about freaking time!” she squeaked “ anyway why don’t you climb your pretty little butt out your window and come down here and tell me all about it.” She said.
“Wait, what? Are you outside my house?!” I screamed/whispered and ran over to my window, to sure enough find her peeking up at me behind the glass of a car door.
“No, psht that’s not me you’re starring at” she said suspiciously.
“I’m looking right at you! And I see you talking on the phone, you retard.” I hissed.
“Liar, it’s just some weirdo who looks like me.” She said, and ducked lower in her seat when I looked out the window.
“Then the girl that looks just like you has a lover just like your Garrett in the backseat starring out the window too” I smirked.
She grew silent and I looked out the window at her who was blushing and at Garrett who was looking away, and smiling like crazy which meant she had the phone on speaker for the both to hear..big mistake cause Garrett just heard that haha!

I hung up my phone, pulled on some ug boots, and a zip up hoodie.
I unlocked my window and carefully crawled outside, and crawled down the side of my house.
“ Hey long time no see” Taylor giggled when I approached Garrett’s car.
“You just seen me like forty five minutes ago at Denny’s “I said rolling my eyes.
I hopped in the backseat and Garrett made Taylor hop into the passenger seat.
And we all rolled along(--haha like what I did there? xD)

We were driving into the darkness in complete silence for about twenty minutes when we finally reached our destination.
The three of us hopped out at the vacant, dark lake.
Taylor and I made our way to the dock and sat at the edge, dunking our toes in.
Garrett came up behind Taylor and sat beside her for a second before pushing her head first into the dark water.
She emerged and started cursing on instinct.
“What the hell Garrett?! The water is fucking freezing at night!” She screamed.
I laughed and Garrett to started howling with laughter. “I’m sorry Taylor, I just had to , I just love seeing you wet” he winked and continued with his fit of laughter.
I rolled onto my back and busted out laughing as Taylor swam over to the dock and hoisted herself out of the water and back up onto the dock.
She ran after Garrett, completely drenched, cursing at him.
“Get back here you puss!” she yelled.
“Never!” Garrett giggled.
“You little fucker get back here, you got me soaking wet!”She hissed a few feet behind him.
“Ahhh just the way I like my women” he smirked as he turned around, causing Taylor to slam into him and making the both of them fall to the ground.
They both started cracking up, as did I.
They really were cute together.
And I just hoped they would work out.
I didn’t have any doubts.

After laughing hysterically for a little while, the three of us sat down on the dock to talk and let Taylor’s clothes dry out.
Garrett went to get Taylor a blanket from his car.
“So… what exactly happened tonight…between well, everyone.”Taylor questioned when Garrett was out of sight.
I sighed.
“Well I gave Kenny the guitar, and he actually loved it and we are actually on good terms now. He wasn’t mad at me, he was just mad at how complicated and stubborn John and I were being” I chuckled a little.
“And John?...” She questioned quietly.
“As I said he wanted to talk so I let him take me home. We parked at Target’s and got everything sorted out so we are friends again and then he kissed me on the cheek and I well..I kissed him…”I trailed off.
She looked at me curiously and like she was heavily in thought.
“Are you leaving something out, because you seem a little hesitant and like you’re hiding a few bits and pieces?” she questioned.
“Well he kissed back, and I don’t know.” I said blushing red, which was hopefully hidden by the night’s darkness.
It wasn’t cause Taylor noticed it, as did Garrett when he came back and wrapped the blanket around Taylor who didn’t even notice cause she was to interested in my night.
“Why the red cheeks Macie?” Garrett smirked.
“Yeah why the red cheeks?” Taylor asked suspicious, and raised a brow.
“I-I-I, umm, I just had a good time kissing John okay”I hissed quietly, so Garrett couldn’t hear, but unfortunately he did.
“You kissed John!? Awww, I knew more than talking would happen during that car ride.” Garrett winked.
Taylor nudged Garrett's arm playfully and laughed ”Oh hush” Taylor warned playfully.
“What, I just figured they’d talk and have make up sex in his car but hey a kiss is just as good” Garrett smirked.
I felt my cheeks burn hot and I knew they were more red than ever since Garrett mentioned sex in John's car.
“Hey your cheeks are really freaking red Macie” Garrett pointed out.
I slapped my palms over my cheeks to hide the burning color, but Taylor already gasped in realization.
“Oh my fucking god you didn’t?! Oh my god you did! Garrett they did!” Taylor screamed.
Garrett didn’t get what she was talking about at first but then he did and his mouth flung open in shock then a smirk appeared.
“Damnnnnn get some!!!” Garrett howled.
Taylor shook her head and then spoke up again.”So where does this put the two of you?”She questioned.
That was something I didn’t have an answer to, and I hadn’t thought about it till just now when Taylor brought it up.
And now I kind of wondered the same thing myself.
“I-I don’t actually know, I mean I like John and I'm pretty sure he likes me but this just happened, is it suppose to go somewhere right now?”I asked wanting answers but not getting any.
She sighed.”I don’t know Macie but it’ll work itself out, don’t worry” she said with a reassuring smile.
“God I just can’t believe you had sex with john, in his car, in the parking lot of Targets!”She squealed.
I blushed again and just smiled widely.

We chatted a few minutes more before we finally all made our way into Garrett’s car.
We drove to my house where Garrett dropped me off and Taylor wound up getting out to, to stay the night.
Garrett left and Taylor and I made our way, sleepily up to my room and crashed onto my bed and fell fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really sorry I haven't updated as quickly as I'd like to.
I was going to yesterday but I was rushing to go see The downtown fiction, Plug in stereo, The getaway, The summer set and the ready set! I like stalked the band guys down but only cause theyre awsome! I was so excited for the summer set and the ready set! oh my goodness Jordan is so cute in person, he's so short, he's like 5'2 it looks like<3 So now I love short guys with, long shaggy hair and nose peircings... do you blame me?:D
Anyway I am deff going to update this more regulalry because I love this story...but I would love if all my readers would leave a comment and actually read all the chapters:( oh and does anyone have any ideas for this story?I might use them!