Status: Complete:)

Listen to Your Heart. Please, for Me?

This is the end

JOHN’S P.O.V
I called Kenny on the way to drop Macie off to make sure the bimbo had gotten home.
She had.
Garrett and Jared took her home before Taylor could make anymore threats or lay another hand on her.
“I know you said you forgive me back there, but you don’t have to that easily. I’m an ass and I honestly don’t expect you to be my friend anymore or….like me anymore,” I blurted out.
Macie stared out the window.
She might have been thinking if forgiving me was the right choice.
If she should of not accepted my apology, moved on and stopped talking to me.
Let everything between us just wither away.
She didn’t say anything though.
I’m glad, if that was what she was thinking I didn’t want to hear it.
I didn’t want to hear her say she was wrong and couldn’t forgive me.

I pulled into her drive way and turned off the ignition.
Neither of us moved.
No sounds, just our breaths.
Inhale.
Exhale.
Inhale.
Exhale.
Inhale.
Exhale.
She hadn’t gotten out so something was on her mind, but I had no guts left to ask her what it was.
She sat there staring through the windshield.
And finally I found a few guts left.”What’s on your mind Macie?” I gulped.
She turned her gaze from the windshield to me.
Looking me straight in the eyes. “I can’t figure out where this leaves us,”
She was right.
Where did this leave us?
Was she meaning that she didn’t know if she actually forgave me and that we were going right back to where we were?
“Well you forgive me right?” I asked hopefully.
She nodded and gave me a small smile.” Of course,”
“Then where do you want this to leave us?” I asked, locking my eyes with hers.
She thought about it.
In all honesty I was so caught up in making her talk to me, smile at me again that I hadn’t thought about where’d we end up.
She grabbed my hands in hers and pulled open the car door, pulling me out with her.
“I want it to leave us here,” she smiled up at me and kissed me before pulling away and pulling me to her house.

MACIE’S P.O.V
“Then where do you want this to leave us?” John asked.
He starred at me so intently, waiting for my reply.
I thought about it.
When I first me John I never thought I’d see him again.
I never thought I’d be his friend.
I never thought I’d wind up fighting with him till I hated his guts.
And now I never thought John would be asking me where I wanted us.
But I knew that from the beginning that I didn’t care where life left us as long as it left me with John.
And I think it was leaving me with John.
Thank you life.

I grabbed John’s hands and pulled him out of the car with me.
“I want it to leave us here,” I smiled, and leaned up and kissed him.
Then I pulled away and dragged him to my house.
John was a rough patch but if there was anywhere I wanted life to leave us it'd be on my couch, watching cheesy romances, cuddled up next to John, with his arms around me.

And….this is the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the End everyone!
Yes, yes I know :(
But all good things must come to an end.

I want to thank you all for sticking it out till this very moment and for the few that actually commented, you few made my days.

This story was ended a little sooner than planned because I have a new JohnO fan fiction and a few other band boy fan fictions I've got coming out.
So if you haven't had your fill of John fan fictions or other band boys yet go to my profile, go to my stories and check out my new band boy fan fictions.

NEW STORIES!!!
The man is a monster~ Gerard Way fan fiction
Break my little heart~ Alex Gaskarth fan fiction
More than rain~ Joel Kanitz fan fiction
September~ Zach Porter fan fiction
AND..........
my new JohnO fan fiction......
That's just the way things are~ John O'callaghan fan fiction