Status: Completed

Who Wouldn't Want To Be Me

Chapter 102

We pulled up into a huge yard, and I gasped when I saw the gigantic chalet-style house. Even from the back it looked beautiful, and I could catch glimpses of the lake from where he parked the truck.

“Wow, this is beautiful,” Jordan nodded, grabbing one of the grocery bags and his duffel bag while I grabbed my suitcase and the other grocery bag and followed him inside. The kitchen and living room were open; black leather couches faced a huge window that overlooked the lake, a fireplace and large-screen TV on one wall. The kitchen was simple; granite countertops, a small island in the middle, a stainless steel stove and a black fridge.

“Welcome to Lake Shebandowan,” he announced with a grin as he set his grocery bag on the counter and then dumped his duffel bag on a couch.

“Do you like it?” he asked, and I nodded as I sat down the grocery bag on the counter before starting to put things away, following his lead.

“I love it; this is beautiful,” I told him, and he smiled.

“I hoped you’d like it – I mean, it’s kind of a bachelor pad…”

“And I love it Jord,” I reassured him, and kissed his lips. He wrapped his arms around me and leaned me against the counter as I buried my hands in his hair and kissed him back. After being a mere ten minutes from each other for months, two weeks being in different provinces had sucked, a lot. While we’d talked all the time – texted, called, Skyped, and Facebooked, it just wasn’t the same.

“Baby I missed you so much,” he mumbled as he began kissing my neck. I nodded, tilting my head to the side to give him better access.

“I missed you like crazy Jord, you have no idea,” I whispered back at him, and he let out a little moan. I pulled his mouth back up to mine and kissed him again.

He lifted me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me down the hallway – to where I assume the bedrooms were – and laid me down on the most comfortable mattress I’d ever been on. I lost myself in him – the smell of his skin, the taste of his kiss, the feel of his body pressed to mine. This was what I wanted – I didn’t want to have to pretend to everybody anymore, not when it meant sacrificing parts of my relationship with him.

Jordan’s hands began to wander along my body, and I pulled his sweater over his head, his T-shirt scrunched up as he unzipped my sweater and pushed it off of my arms before I wrapped them back around him. He positioned himself overtop of me, not taking his lips from mine as he kicked off his shoes and then settled his hips on top of mine. A moan came from my lips, which seemed to urge Jordan on more than anything. His hands moved underneath my t-shirt, and soon he was tugging at the hem to pull it over my head.

I wanted to be with him – Jordan meant the world to me. I’d never loved somebody the way that I loved him, and that realization, as scary as it was, was a nice one to come to.

“Cam,” he moaned into my neck, and pressed his hips into mine, letting me know he was feeling the exact same way. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled my hands up his back, his t-shirt coming with it as his hot skin teased my fingertips. He pulled away for the few seconds it took for me to pull the thin material over his head, gasping for breath the entire time.

He reached down and unbuttoned his shorts, letting out a small groan as the zipper let down a bit. He laid back down on top of me, and I pushed his shorts down to his knees, the button digging into my hip uncomfortably.

“You trying to get me naked or what?” he asked breathlessly, a grin on his face before he kissed me again.

“Oh of course,” I retorted, and felt his raspy chuckle before his lips were on my neck.

“Good, so you won’t hit me if I do the same to you,” he mumbled as he unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down to my thighs, letting me kick them off the rest of the way. I couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like with him – seeing as I hadn’t exactly done this before.

“Babe are you sure you want this to go this far?” he asked, and I nodded.

“Yeah,” I nodded, kissing his neck and making a soft moan come from his throat. He lifted me up as he pulled the covers down and kicked them past his feet, before he sat back on his haunches and pulled my shoes off of my feet. The front of his boxers were tented, his chest heaving as he gasped for breath. I was struggling to get air into my lungs just like he was, and he gave me a soft smile before pressing a loving kiss to my lips.

“As long as you’re sure – you can tell me stop at anytime babe,” he reminded me, and I nodded. He kissed me again, and I gasped as he pressed himself against me; only the thin material of our underwear between us. My body was trembling in anticipation, at what his touch and his kisses could do to me. I wanted him to be it – the whole house, white picket fence, kids…

Oh my God what if I got pregnant.
♠ ♠ ♠
For a special group of people who absolutely made my day today with the news of them thinking of my story while watching Mulan ( I loved when you guys gave the characters from my story fit with characters from the movie!) Love ya's!