Status: Completed

Who Wouldn't Want To Be Me

Chapter 107

I rolled over and looked at Jordan, who was still sleeping soundly. His eyelashes were dark against his skin, his mouth slightly open as he took long, steady breaths. Tight around my waist above the sheet was his arm, his giant hand against the small of my back as he held me close to him. I felt the blush rise to my cheeks as I felt all of his bare skin against mine, before burying my face into his chest, knowing it shouldn’t make me embarrassed, not after the way he’d lavished me with praise and attention after the first time we’d woken up, because obviously it didn’t matter to him.

I softly brushed my fingertips along his cheek, before letting my hand fall again. I didn’t want to wake him up, but at the same time I wanted him awake so we could talk, because I knew I wouldn’t be able to fall asleep again; as it was our nap had lasted an hour and a half.
“You’re up already?” I jumped at Jordan’s voice, husky with sleep, and quickly looked up to see one eye open and the other closed.

“Yeah, I just woke up,” I answered in a whisper, and he let out a groan, rolling onto his back and pulling me with him so I was laying on his chest.

“Don’t you know how to be lazy? I mean come on, after the day we’ve had…” he trailed off momentarily, a soft smile coming to his lips, “All you should want to do is lounge around and nap. Two times in one afternoon takes a lot out of a person.”

“I’m more than good with lounging around, but I know I won’t be able to fall asleep again,” I replied, making him chuckle before he pressed a butterfly-soft kiss to my cheek.

“All right… so… should we take a shower or something?” he asked, and I shrugged.

“Whatever you want,” I answered, and felt his hand begin to comb through my hair.

“You should really grow your hair out; not that this looks bad or anything, but I think you’d look gorgeous with long hair,” he said, and I nodded.

“I want to grow it back out when everyone knows,” I told him, and he smiled.

“I think you’d look amazing with long hair… I’m just having some trouble picturing it,” he said, before slowly sitting up. I tugged the sheet up to keep myself covered as I leaned back against his chest, which earned another chuckle from him.

“Babe I’ve seen all there is to see… you don’t have to be self-conscious or anything,” he teased, kissing my neck softly as he gave the sheet a tug. I gripped it tighter and swatted at his hand, trying to ignore the sparks where his lips were on my skin.

“Doesn’t mean I want everything hanging out everywhere,” I retorted, making him full-out laugh this time. We sat there for a minute, before Jordan decided he wanted to get up.

“Come on,” he said, holding his hand out for me. I took it, keeping my eyes strictly on his face as he stood there buck-naked and as comfortable as if he’d been fully dressed. I on the other hand was trying to figure out how to pull the sheet with me.

“No, just come on; the bathroom’s like, ten feet away,” he sighed, and after a deep breath I bolted towards the room, and wrapped myself in my towel. Jordan walked at a normal pace, and laughed, shaking his head when he saw me.

“You are too damn cute Cam,” he told me, kissing me quickly before turning on the shower and testing the water.

“Well, hop in,” he said, moving aside. I hesitantly dropped the towel and got in, my face undoubtedly bright red, and it turned a deeper shade when Jordan slipped into the shower behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and pressed my body against his, kissing my shoulder as he did so.

Jordan reached for the shampoo, and then began massaging it gently through my hair. A sigh escaped my throat as I all but melted into him, his fingers working miracles on my scalp, before he gently rinsed it out. Then he began scrubbing my skin with body wash, taking time and care to do so. I felt like I was in heaven; I never knew showers could be so relaxing.

Once he’d rinsed all the soap off of me I did the same for him. A low moan came from his lips as I massaged his scalp, working the shampoo into his golden hair. A humming noise was coming from his throat the whole time, and I could picture the lazy half-smile that was on his face, although I wasn’t looking at it. After rinsing out the shampoo I again copied his earlier actions, softly scrubbing his skin with his body wash, and by the time I was finished Jordan pulled me in for a long, lingering kiss.

“Do you have any idea what you do to me love?” he asked, his voice a husky whisper in my ear. I swallowed hard, knowing exactly what because I could feel him pressing into my belly.

“I have a slight idea,” I answered, and he continued to kiss my skin.

“Would you be offended if I said I want to make love to you in the shower?” he asked, and while I was a little shocked I shook my head. Not offended, just a little unsure of the situation.
“Well I do,” he whispered again, and then captured my lips in the most breathtaking kiss I’ve ever experienced. I melted into his body, my knees becoming weak and Jordan cinched an arm around my waist to help keep me upright. He lifted me up then, and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pressed me against the tiled wall of his shower, his hands roaming over my skin as mine tangled in his wet hair.

Jordan reached over and turned the water off, before carrying me out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. I was a little surprised but his kisses kept me from wondering too much. He pulled the sheets back and laid me down gently on the bed before laying down on top of me, and I gasped as his fingers slipped down between my legs, and he in turn moaned when he felt that I wanted him as badly as he wanted me.

It took him only moments to prepare himself and then once again I was gasping for air and clawing for purchase at his back as he entered me, again holding himself still once he was in to let me try and adjust to him. Just like earlier it was amazing, and as the climax hit me I felt Jordan tense and let out a few quiet curses before he collapsed on top of me.

“Jordan,” I whispered, weakly kissing his lips, wanting to let him know how blown away I was at the moment. He nodded, and kissed me back.

“I know,”

It was quiet for a few minutes, both of us trying to catch our breath and regain our bearings.

“I think that’s the best I’ve ever had,” Jordan admitted, which shocked me. He’d had plenty of experience, how could I be the best he’s ever had?

“Really?”

“Yeah, I mean, earlier was insane, and special, but this… it’s never happened at the same time before,” he explained, and my face turned pink.

“That’s… not a normal thing?”

“Well, it is but it’s not. I mean, it depends on the people I think,” even Jordan began to blush now. “But you have to know the person you’re with inside and out, know exactly how each other tick for it to work out like that… I just think it’s amazing that we’ve got each other figured out like that. I think it says a lot.”

I kissed him softly, and then let out a small sound as he pulled out. I still wasn’t such a fan of that feeling.

“Be right back,” he said, and padded to the bathroom, returning with one of the huge, fluffy black towels in hand. He grinned at me before he began drying off my body and then fluffed my hair. As I reached for the towel he kissed me softly.

“I love you Jordy,” I said, before kissing him once more and then began drying him off.

“I love you too Cam,” he answered, and then crawled in beside me before pulling the covers up. Surprisingly as soon as my head was on his chest I began to doze off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've heard that some people are having trouble with subscriptions... the only advice that I would have would be to unsubscribe and re-subscribe because it's been happening since the server went down or whatever... other than that I don't know what else to do!! :S