Status: Completed

Who Wouldn't Want To Be Me

Chapter 111

“So, movie night tomorrow night?” Jared asked me, and I shrugged.

“If you want to, yeah,”

“Awesome! I brought a bunch of movies back from my place in Charlotte so we have lots to pick from,” he beamed, making his older brother laugh.

“I swear all you do is watch movies,” he teased, and Jared shook his head.

“Do not! I go to the gym every day and sometimes a bunch of us just hang out or play video games or go to the pool or something,” he defended himself, and Lindsay elbowed Marc gently.

“Leave him alone – if I remember correctly you have a pretty extensive DVD collection that you’ve watched in its entirety,” she reprimanded him, and immediately Marc had a sheepish expression on his face.
“Okay, okay – I’m sorry,” he said, and Jared nodded.

“Thank you,”

We sat and talked until Henry got home, and continued to visit until it was late and Michael had long since been to bed. I followed Jordan downstairs, and into what seemed to be a newly-built room.

“We moved my bedroom down here a couple of years ago so that if we had guests over they could stay upstairs,” he explained, and I nodded as I followed him. We spent a few minutes setting up the air mattress – mostly because you had to pump the air in by hand and we started goofing around. We’d make fun of each other and get frustrated with the other and pull the hose out, which meant we had to start all over. It took us nearly an hour to blow up the mattress, and Jared laughed when he came downstairs.

“Jesus you two,” he shook his head, deposited some blankets on the floor beside me and then headed out.

“Hey! Be nice Jare!” I whined, and he chuckled and waved half-assed as he continued on his way. Jordan grinned and then shrugged as I made up the sheets and tucked them in on the bottom of the air mattress, and Henry brought my bag downstairs.

“Thanks, I could’ve came back up and got it,” I felt my cheeks heat up ever so slightly at the gesture, which Henry shrugged off.

“Don’t worry about it Cam,” he told me, and ruffled my hair before going back upstairs.

“Dad likes you,” Jordan said quietly, and I felt my cheeks heat up even more as I picked at a thread on the comforter.

“I want to tell them while I’m here Jordy,” I whispered, and heard him move closer to me.

“Are you sure?” his voice was just as quiet as mine, and I nodded. He pulled me into a hug, and I leaned into him.

“Yeah, I want them to know before I announce it or whatever. They deserve to know before then,” I explained, and he nodded again, before I felt him rest his chin on top of my head.

“Okay,” he agreed, and kissed my temple quickly before we got ready for bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but I'm going to post another one tonight :) I hope you guys are still liking it!

By the way - this is totally unrelated - but I'd love to hear your opinions on my music to! I have a purevolume page www.purevolume.com/HayleyMeyer where it's just my original stuff, and a youtube page at http://www.youtube.com/user/HiItsHayley?feature=guide and I'd love to hear what you guys think!