Status: Completed

Who Wouldn't Want To Be Me

Chapter 115

“Jesus Christ… how did… how did you find out?” he asked, and Jordan’s face turned red.

“To be honest? I started having feelings for Cam, and I was freaking out a bit that I actually was… gay. But then Cam told me, because she felt the same way I did. The rest is history,” he explained, and Marc ran a hand through his hair.

“Wow… sounds like some kind of romance novel or something,” he teased with a grin.

“Like you can talk – you and Lindsay sound like a Nicholas Sparks novel,” Jared rolled his eyes, and suddenly Marc seemed to remember that he was there.

“So did you know?” he asked, and Jared nodded.

“I walked into their hotel room and they were kissing… so Cam just told me before Jordan could step in like he did with Eric,” he said.

“So you could tell him and couldn’t tell me? Does nobody love the middle child in this family?” he demanded playfully.

“Shut up – I’m a middle child too remember?” Jordan rolled his eyes, and Marc snorted.

“I just didn’t want you and Jordan to get into an argument like with Eric, and I was scared you guys wouldn’t play the same against me because I was a girl,” I admitted, and he shrugged.

“It’d be a little weird. I mean, I’d feel bad hitting you into the boards, more so now that I know than before,” he agreed.

“Exactly what I was afraid of. So I didn’t want you guys to know during the season, but then when Eric found out we were together I was sure it’d be okay to tell him, but Jordan said it would be better if we didn’t…” I trailed off, feeling silly and curling into Jordan a bit.

“I understand,” Marc nodded, and Jordan smiled as he wrapped an arm around me.

“I want to tell everybody though, I hate having to pretend all of the time,” I sighed, and Marc nodded knowingly.

“Yeah, I can’t imagine. Well, dinner would probably be the best time to. Does anybody else know?”

“Yeah, Sullivan’s, Becka, obviously my family, and Tanya and Lindsay,” I told him, and his head whipped up.

“Tanya and Lindsay know?”

“Yeah, they kind of guessed – they asked if Jordan and I were gay or I as a girl,”

“So I’m basically the last to know, wow. Love you too guys,” he rolled his eyes, and we all laughed before Tanya came bustling inside.

“Cam, are you okay?” she asked, and then eyed me curled up into Jordan’s side. She eyed Marc before turning back to me.

“He knows. I want everybody to know,” I told her, and she hugged me tightly.

“I understand sweetheart. How are you planning to do it?”

“Well Marc suggested telling everyone at dinner… I can’t think of any other way,” I replied, and she nodded.

“It’ll be fine Cam. Henry and Linda will probably be ecstatic. Parker a little confused, but he’ll soon get over it,” she told me, and I shrugged.

“I hope so, I just can’t take this anymore – I hated not telling you guys the truth in the first place,” I said, and they all nodded.

“We understand,” they all assured me.