Status: Completed

Who Wouldn't Want To Be Me

Chapter 121

Our romantic dinner went even better than planned, Cam gushed over everything that came out of the basket, and after we’d finished eating and feeding each other dessert we curled up together on the blanket and watched the sun finish setting as we talked.

“This was amazing Jordan,” she sighed, pressing her lips to my neck. I was laying down but supporting myself on an elbow, and she was curled into me, her head tucked under my chin and an arm around my waist, as mine was around hers.

“You’re worth this and a whole lot more,” I told her, and then our lips met.

“Do you want to go swimming?” I asked, and an impish grin came over her face.

“We don’t have any swimsuits,” she pointed out, and I shrugged as I sat up properly and stripped off my t-shirt.

“Come on, it’s not like anybody else will come out here,” I teased, and she stripped her shirt off, revealing a cute little black and red bra. I wasn’t sure if I’d ever actually seen her wear one – usually when she was all dressed up like a guy she had a severe sports bra or a wrap around her to hide her chest. This was a hell of a change, and I was liking it.

“Where’d you get that?” I asked, pressing a kiss to her collarbone and grinning when her breath hitched.

“When I went home,” she told me, and I nodded slightly, sucking softly on her skin before flicking my tongue. The small sound that escaped her throat made my temperature jump up and my hands shake slightly as I undid the button of her cut off shorts. Once I managed to get the button undone – which took more work than it should have – I slid my hands into them at her hips and then slowly slid them down her thighs. She kicked them off, and gave me a slightly shy grin before she repeated the gesture, my boxer briefs stretched a little tighter than they probably should have been, and took my hand as I led her to the pond. We sat down on the dock and dipped our feet in, the water warm in the hot summer night air, and I leaned across to kiss her.

A few moments later I slid into the water, my hands on the dock keeping my torso out of the water so I could continue kissing her, and slowly she slid into the water with me, wrapping herself around my body as my one forearm on the dock kept us up while we got caught up in each other.

We treaded water and splashed around for about ten minutes, but we were actually doing more kissing and touching than swimming. We were never further than an arm’s length from each other, and hands were brushing against skin every possible chance.

“You’re really not in the mood for swimming, are you?” Cam asked, and I blushed slightly as I moved my mouth down her neck, knowing she could feel me pressed into her stomach.

“Not really, no,” I admitted, and felt her hand on me, making me gasp for air and my grip on her tighten.

“Well, your truck does have a back seat,” she suggested quietly, and I all but jumped on her suggestion, hauling both of us out of the water. Cam giggled in surprise, before I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my truck, setting her down on the seat with a searing kiss. Her legs wrapped around my waist as I stood in the open doorway and we kissed, our bodies slick from the water dripping off of us.

“Just one second, okay?” I panted, before jogging to my shorts and thanking God that I’d grabbed a condom when I’d grabbed the bottle of wine. At the time I’d figured it was wishful thinking, but figured I was better safe than sorry. Now I was beyond grateful for having brought it.

“Thank God,” she murmured when she saw what was in my hand as she pulled me to her, and I crawled into the backseat on top of her, closing the door behind me. It took a minute to try and get myself comfortable in the backseat; my truck had a lot of room but at the same time I’m still six foot four, and that means a lot of arms and legs to try and find space for.

Cam was obviously wanting this as much as I was, because as our kisses heated up she slipped my boxers off of me, the wet material clinging to my skin, and I moaned as she ran her hands over my newly exposed backside. I made quick work of the remainder of her clothes then, and we pulled each other as close as was possible, the feeling of bare skin pressed to bare skin almost too much for either of us to handle.

“Now Jordy,” she whispered, and I nodded, opening the foil packet and sliding it on, before going back to kissing her. As badly as I wanted some hot, nasty, backseat sex Cam was still new to the whole thing, and if I ever hurt her I’d never be able to live with myself.

She gasped and clung to me as I found her ready for me. Her back arched as my name left her lips, the blood pounding in my head as I nearly lost control right there. That initial moment was always incredibly intense for us, and this time was no different as I pressed my forehead to hers, both of us panting for breath without having even started.

It was soft, and perfect. I’d always been one of those guys who liked things rough and tumble, I’d never appreciated anything else until being with Cam.

When we were finished I wrapped the blanket around us, laying on my back with Cam curled up on top of me, my hand on her back and hers on my chest.

“I think we need to go out for dinner more often,” she joked, making both of us crack up and laugh.

“I agree with you on that,” I told her, kissing her temple. She shifted carefully – not wanting to knee me or anything to that effect – until she could kiss me. We laid there in silence for a few minutes, our foreheads pressed together, and just enjoyed each other. My parents had those moments where they just didn’t have to say anything, and I’d never really got it. With Cam I did – we didn’t always need words, sometimes just being together was more than enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys know how awkward I feel writing some of this stuff... but Cam and Jordan obviously know what they want to happen in this story regardless of what I think should happen! Please let me know what you think!