Status: Completed

Who Wouldn't Want To Be Me

Chapter 132

“Cam? Sweetheart, are you all right?” I opened my eyes to see Jordan’s blue ones staring back at me, filled with worry. Jared was standing right behind him, worry written all over his features.

“Yeah, yeah I’m fine. Just tired,” I insisted, sitting up.

“You’ve been asleep for two hours,” Jared informed me, and I stretched.

“I’m fine, honest. You two calmed down?” I asked, and they both nodded.

“Yeah, we’re good,” Jordan told me.

“I’m going to go back home in an hour or two, I wanted to make sure you were all right before I left,” Jared finished, and I nodded as I sat up properly on the couch.

“I promise, I’m fine. I was just tired and fell asleep without realizing it,” I reassured them, and after about five minutes they let it drop. Jared wanted to hang out until he left, and that nearly put Jordan into another huffy mood when his little brother curled up to me on the couch.

“Really Jared?” he asked, and I raised an eyebrow at him.

“I’m not trying to steal your girlfriend Jordan; get over yourself,” Jared rolled his eyes and stayed right where he was. We were watching TV, and then the boys decided they wanted to play Playstation 3, while I sat between them and watched, still too tired to do much else.

“You better get heading out Jared; mom’ll be mad if you’re late for dinner,” Jordan said at quarter to five, and reluctantly and slowly his little brother left the house. Jordan cuddled up to me on the couch, resting his chin against my shoulder and slowly exhaling, his eyes closed. I knew he’d really wanted to have some time alone.

“You sure you’re okay?” Jordan asked quietly, and again I nodded.

“Yeah, I just needed to get all rested up,” I smirked, leaning back so he was sort of pinned to the couch and then turning so I was facing him, holding myself up on my elbows above him. He raised an eyebrow before a knowing grin graced his face, and his hands moved to my hips.

“Ooh, well if you would’ve told me that I would’ve let you sleep a little longer,” he told me, his voice getting a little husky before he strained his neck forward slightly. I lifted my head up with a chuckle, making him buck his hips up at me so I would lean in for a kiss. I cupped his cheek, the blonde stubble rough against my skin as he deepened the kiss.

“Don’t even lie; you would’ve woken me up earlier so you weren’t missing out,” I teased him, and he chuckled a little more.

“You know me too well,” he allowed, and we kissed again as his hands began to roam slightly, his interest becoming evident as he squirmed slightly to make himself more comfortable.

“That I do,” I replied, and he began to laugh again, before flipping our positions so quickly I didn’t know what had happened.

“How did you do that?” I gasped, and he kissed the tip of my nose, obviously interested with my surprise.

“My secret,” he answered, his lips moving to my neck. I squirmed against him, pushing on his chest.

“What? I thought you were in the mood,” he said, and I almost started blushing at his way of saying things.

“Well I was, maybe I wanted to be in charge and that just killed my mood,” I raised an eyebrow at him, and he gaped at me.

“You’re kidding,”

“Nope,” I shook my head and managed to wiggle out from underneath him and headed for my lounge chair on the deck.

“Cam? Babe you can’t do that!” he complained, following me outside and adjusting his shorts as he did so to try and make himself more comfortable. I tried to hide my grin as I settled myself onto my lounge chair, slowly stripping off my tank top and getting comfortable in my bikini top and jean shorts on the chair. Jordan stood there, disbelief written all over his features, because I’d never done anything like this. He had no idea that I was sending him on a wild goose chase with this one.

“Sorry honey, I’m just not feeling it anymore,” I sighed, and he let out a strangled sound before making himself comfortable on the lounge chair beside me. He re-adjusted his shorts one more time before reaching the few inches between the chairs and taking my hand.

“Okay, if you’re not in the mood you’re not,” he said, and I had to give it to him; I hadn’t expected this reaction.

“You’re so damn gullible Jordy,” I finally admitted, rolling over with lightning speed and straddling his waist; his wrists pinned above his head even though I knew he could shake me off like nothing.

“What?” I cut him off with a kiss, and he moaned.

“Jesus, the things you do to me,” he managed, before kissing me again. This was more how both of us had hoped our last night alone at his lakeside home would turn out.