Status: Completed

Who Wouldn't Want To Be Me

Big News!

Hi everybody!

So, I know it's been a long time - I've been busy trying to get work straightened out, as well as doing a lot of other writing; namely my Jared sequel and the Prequel to For The First Time. Those stories are cool to write, but to be honest they've got nothing on Jordan and Cam.

I usually struggle with writing original characters - which is why I love writing Fan Fiction so much - and to see the response you guys had to Cam as a character as well as the story as a whole was literally overwhelming. I'd post a chapter and literally sit there and wait to read the amazing comments you guys would leave me - if I was having a crappy day all I had to do was read some of your comments and I would instantly feel a million times better, and I have no words that would truly express how grateful I am to each and every one of you for reading, giving me criticism, telling me what you liked or just saying hi.

So, the big news; I am getting ready to post the sequel! It won't be up for probably another week or two, but I wanted you guys to get a heads up about it! I have the layout done up (Which doesn't say much because I suck at them, but bear with me!) and I will probably post a re-hash of the last chapter of Who Wouldn't Want To Be Me so that it is searchable and can be viewed and all that jazz.

Once again, thank you guys so much for all of the amazing support, and I hope the sequel does Cam and Jordan justice, and that you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

Thanks!

Hayley