Status: Completed

Who Wouldn't Want To Be Me

Chapter 70

“Is it okay if I go? Sidney wants to go hang out,” she asked, and Jordan and I both laughed.

“We aren’t your parents; of course you can,” he told her, and she gave me a hug before saying goodbye to everyone.

“It’s about time they got together,” Jordan huffed, and I nodded.

“I know, all they do is talk about each other and mope over it but they never actually did anything about it until I made Sid go talk to her the other day,” I agreed, and Marc nearly spit out his water.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. Did I hear that right? Sid might actually have a girlfriend?” he asked in disbelief, and I nodded.

“Yup; I kind of set him and Becka up. They’ve had it bad for each other since like day one,” I told him. Marc gave me a nod of approval before grinning and mussing up my hair.

“Atta boy! There’s some real team play,” he grinned, and while I tried to keep the grin on my face it was even more difficult than I expected. Jordan noticed and sent me an apologetic look, but again it wasn’t his fault. I’d brought this upon myself by pretending to be a boy all this time.

After supper Parker wanted to watch cars, so the four boys, myself, and the little guy piled onto one of the beds to watch his DVD. It only took about forty minutes for all six of us to be out like light bulbs, and I only woke up when I heard talking after a flash went off, and realized that Linda had taken a picture of the giant dog-pile of Staal’s and me.

“Should we wake them up?” Lindsay asked, but Tanya shook her head.

“No, they’ll be fine. They all sleep like rocks anyway, and Cam’s got Parker so he’ll be okay,” she said, and they nodded before going to their own rooms. Parker curled into my side again, his head on my arm as he slept. I grinned down at him before looking beside me at Jordan; his head on my shoulder, his mouth slightly open and his hair in his face, before I couldn’t keep my eyes open any longer and fell asleep again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for such a short chapter: I will post another one later tonight to make up for it! Let me know what you think!! :)