Status: Completed

Who Wouldn't Want To Be Me

Chapter 73

“Oh whatever; it’s just a kiss. We had to see you and Sid in bed together,” he stuck his tongue out at her, and she was too flustered to even give him a comeback; something that didn’t often happen between the two. She always bested Jordan when it came to smart remarks.

“Shut up Staal,” she sent him a quick glare before grabbing her bag and going into the bathroom to shower.

“Mm, you smell good,” I acknowledged as Jordan lowered himself onto the bed beside me, wrapping his arms around me and nuzzling his face against my neck.

“Thank you… I’d say the same for you but you haven’t showered yet,” he smirked at me, and as he went to kiss me again I turned my face away from him, although he made a sound of complaint.

“Hey,”

“Nope. You’re being mean,” I told him, and buried my face into my pillow. He pulled me in close against his body, and my breath nearly hitched at the feel of his muscular body pressed to mine, and his warm breath against the nape of my neck.

“I’m sorry?” he whispered, before his lips pressed against the soft spot just behind and down from my ear.

“Jordy,” I whined, rolling into him and our lips meeting perfectly. His tongue traced my lip and immediately I allowed him entrance, feeling my body seem to melt against him again. The kisses became more intense, and as I heard the water shut off I regrettably pushed him away, his sound of complaint complete agreeing with how I felt.

“Come on, Becka would flip,” I sighed, and he chuckled when he heard how unimpressed I was with having to stop.

“I know, I know,” he grumped, before burying his face against my neck again.

When Becka came out of the bathroom she made a gagging noise before giving Jordan a shove as she sat down on the bed in front of me, combing her hair.

“I’m gonna go shower now,” I announced, making my way off of the bed, grabbing my bag and heading into the bathroom. The shower felt great; the hot water on my skin feeling heavenly, and making any aches and pains I had seem to wash down the drain with the suds. By the time I got out of the shower the water wasn’t as hot anymore and my fingers had wrinkled up. I got dressed quickly, and ran a hand through my hair, noticing that I really needed a haircut soon as I walked out of the bathroom.

“About time,” Becka and Jordan complained, and I just rolled my eyes at them and flung my towel in Jordan’s direction, seeing as it was close to the chair I’d hung it on before.

“Hey! That’s not nice,” he whined, and I flopped down onto the empty bed, stretching while I yawned.

“Suck it up buttercup,” I told him. I let out a yelp only moments later when he decided to jump on me, Becka laughing all the while.

“JORDAN! I can’t breathe!” I told him, and he gave me a smug look.

“Suck it up buttercup,” he mocked me, before laying his head on the pillow beside me, a smile on his face while I struggled underneath of him.

“You’re mean.”

“But you love me anyway,” he grinned.

“Not right now,” I informed him, and he pouted before wrapping his arms around me, making sure he was deadweight on top of me. I vaguely heard the knock at the door, and Becka answering it. I saw Jared walk in, and his eyes widen before he chuckled.

“Help! He’s squishing me!” I whined, and in one swift motion Jared gave his older brother a shove and Jordan let out a cry as he hit the floor, and unfortunately took me with him. Thankfully I landed on top of him instead of underneath him.

“Thank you,” I flashed the redhead a smile, who just grinned back.

“Welcome bro,” he said, and then his ears turned pink. “Uh, I mean… sis?”

“Haha, bro works bud,” I assured him, and he smiled back at me. Jordan let out a groan, and I looked down at him.

“What?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Don’t even go there,” he warned me, and finally let go of me so I could sit on the bed next to Jared while he slowly got up.

“Shit kid, that hurt,” he said, and Jared just shrugged at his older brother, obviously impressed that his size was an advantage with his brothers now. Jordan sat on the other bed, eyeing his little brother warily before he stretched.

“Now I’m not gonna play as well tonight, and it’s your fault,” he said, to which Jared laughed.

“That’s okay; I’m cheering for Cam and Marc’s team anyway,” he cheekily replied, and Jordan lunged at him.

“You jerk!”

“It’s not my fault your girlfriend is nicer to me than you are!” Jared said, and Becka paled.

“It’s okay, we told him,” I explained, and she nodded.

“When?”

“When a particular blonde over there couldn’t behave,” I rolled my eyes, and Becka nodded, finally relaxing. I’d completely forgotten that she didn’t know Jared knew my secret, but she’d been with Sid constantly so there hadn’t been much chance to tell her.

“Yeah, so my honorary brother is actually my sister,” Jared said, still sounding like he was having trouble wrapping his head around it.

“Yup. And she needs a haircut,” Becka said.

“I know, I know,” I sighed, running a hand through my nearly-dry hair. Becka was giving me a look, and immediately I knew what it was.

“No! You aren’t cutting it!” I told her, and saw her expression fall slightly.

“Becka, I love you, but the last time you cut my hair it was nothing short of disastrous,” I reminded her, and while she huffed she knew it was true.

“Fine. Be that way,” she said, working hard to be over-dramatic, but ending up in a fit of giggles while I laughed. The boys just sat there and rolled their eyes, before Jared attempted to mock me by ‘flipping’ his hair back and rolling his eyes, which in turn made Jordan laugh so hard he couldn’t sit up straight anymore.

“You wanna go there?” I asked, and Jared’s grin immediately vanished.

“N-no?” his voice quivered, and moments later I flung myself at him, managing to catch him off guard, put him in a headlock and give him a nougie.

“OH NO! NOT YOU TOO!” he hollered, laughing.

“Hey, you just mocked me! I’m not letting that go, not even from my honorary brother,” I told him when I let him go.

“Bleh, I won’t do that again,” he grumbled, rubbing his head as he sat up straight. His hair was all static-y and while he didn’t notice it had began to stand straight up on end when he ran his fingers through it.

Jared realized a moment later that Becka was laughing at him, and looked to me for an explanation.

“Your hair is all standing perfectly on end,” I told him, and he grumbled, trying to flatten it with his hands but just making it worse.

“I GIVE UP,” he declared, flopping onto his back and causing the three of us to laugh.

“Oh well, it’s just about time to have a nap,” Jordan yawned, and begrudgingly Jared took the hint that he should leave the room.

“See you guys later?” he asked, and we both nodded. Becka got a text about ten minutes later, and I was positive it was Sid, asking if she would lay down with him for his nap.

“I’m uh…”

“Just go; Sid wants a cuddle-buddy,” I smirked, and she smacked my shoulder as she got up and put her shoes on.

“Ha ha ha, you two keep it PG 13 in here, got it?” she said, and we both only shrugged at her.

“You’ll never know,” Jordan said, his shit-eating grin on his face and she let out a groan of disgust before taking her key-card and leaving the room. I looked over to Jordan, who let out another yawn, before I crawled over to him and we snuggled up under the covers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a new chapter for you guys! Sorry it took so long - after midterms I went home and had to fix our internet :S Let me know what you think!