Status: Completed

Who Wouldn't Want To Be Me

CHapter 82

When I got back to our hotel room I paused at the door to listen for a moment, just in case Becka and Sid were here together. I let myself in moments later, and found I was indeed alone. I hoped for Neal’s sake Becka and Sid were as PG as I thought they were together, because if he came knocking on our hotel room door looking for somewhere to sleep I wouldn’t feel comfortable sharing a bed with him, Jordan would wrap himself around me in his sleep – which would be incredibly awkward in the morning, and I would feel terrible making two six-foot plus guys share a bed.

I texted Becka, and found out that Neal was actually staying with his cousin tonight, and that she was staying in Sid’s room. I would have found that out moments later when I noticed her bag wasn’t in the room, and grinned to myself. Her and Sid were so cute together, and I was glad that things were finally starting to work out for them.

I changed into a loose T-shirt and a pair of boxer shorts, before going into the bathroom to brush my teeth. We had to be at the airport by nine so we could for sure get through customs and everything else by the time our flight left at eleven thirty. Especially if we were going to have Parker with us; we needed to make sure he wasn’t stressing out or he’d get upset and be cranky.

As soon as I’d finished brushing my teeth and had washed my face I crawled under the covers, letting out a long sigh as I relaxed into the soft mattress. I turned my cell off and set it on the nightstand, sure it would manage all day tomorrow without me charging it tonight.

I was half asleep when I saw the light in the room change, and blinked sleepily as I lifted my head. It didn’t make sense for Becka to come back, not when she was with Sid.

“Shh, go back to sleep Cam,” Jordan’s voice whispered, and I let my head flop back down onto the pillow while I heard him shuffling around and in the bathroom, trying to be as quiet as possible. He was ready for bed in minutes, and I felt him crawl in beside me; his long, strong arms wrapping around me and pulling me against his chest. I pressed my back into him; he was like a human radiator, and I tangled my feet in his to help warm them up.

“God, you’re frozen,” he mumbled against my neck, and I nodded. Jordan moved his hand to my hip, and then wrapped his arm around my waist again, this time underneath my shirt. I hummed contently at his warm skin against mine, finally reaching a comfortable temperature that I wouldn’t have gotten to for a good twenty minutes had I been by myself. Jordan chuckled, and I could feel the vibration in his chest as he slung a leg overtop of mine and then buried his face against my neck. I almost shivered at his warm breath going down my neck; not because it was cold, but because he got to me like no one ever had.

“Had fun?” he asked, and I nodded. I’d wanted to go to sleep, but I’d take time alone with Jordan over some sleep at any time.

“Yeah, it was amazing,” I agreed, and after a few moments managed to roll over in his arms; his leg still over me, and I could’ve moaned at the feel of his muscular body pressed against mine. I felt small, which was nothing new, but I felt so… feminine around Jordan, something that I was soon realizing I missed, a lot. I felt pretty, and almost girly when we were together; I didn’t have to be constantly asserting myself in a masculine way. Even though the way I acted wasn’t much different, I could relax a lot more with Jordan than I could around any of the other guys.

“Even though you ended up meeting all my family when we’d agreed not to do that whole thing?” he asked, and I nodded again. Things happen; I couldn’t hold it against him that it hadn’t worked out the way I’d planned.

“Yeah, even after all that,” I smiled, and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. It only took a moment for Jordan to deepen the kiss, his grip on me tightening; both his arms and his leg slung over my hip pulling me into his body. I tangled my hands in his hair, and found my back arching to press myself even closer to him. A low moan escaped his throat as he rolled on top of me; his leg underneath me pressing our hips together in such a way that we were both gasping for air.

“Shit, Cam,” he moaned against my mouth, his hand slipping up my shirt, my heart rate increasing as his hand moved upwards.

We were making out like a couple of horny teenagers; hands everywhere while our lips seemed to be attached with superglue – even taking a breath seemed like too long to be apart. I’d almost let out another moan when I’d ran my hands up his torso – over his washboard abs, his pecks, then down his muscled back and his well-developed rear. I was still unsure about this; I always second guessed my movements and my actions, but for once I was relaxed enough that I wasn’t freaking myself out and Jordan hadn’t noticed. As my hands grabbed his ass he let out a long moan, and pressed his hips into me; his glutes tightening and then I realized just how much muscle he had there.

“Do you like that?” he asked, his voice husky and raw, and I couldn’t even answer as he rolled his hips against mine. I could only nod, and pull his lips back down to mine for another passionate kiss.

“I want you Cam,” he whispered in my ear, trailing kisses across my skin before his teeth softly pulled my earlobe. I’d never experienced that before, and felt the shiver run down my spine despite his warm hand on the middle of my back, pressing me up against him.

“The feeling’s mutual Jordan,” I breathed, and in an instant he’d pulled my shirt up and over my head. The feeling of his bare skin pressed to mine blew my mind, and I swear to God I could’ve jumped him right then and there.

“Good,” he moaned, lifting himself up from me a bit and kissing his way down my neck, down my chest and to my belly button. I shivered, enjoying his attention-lavishing kisses and his obvious expertise, but not liking the cool air on my skin without his body pressed against me.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE PENGUINS BEAT THE RANGERS!!! :) Now I do like the Rangers, but BAZINGA! Fantastic win, and fantastic return for LeTang and Captain Crosby :)

So here's my celebration chapter... but it's not all of the details because poor Jordan got ANOTHER stick to the face. That poor boy really needs to start wearing a visor before something really bad happens to his face; I don't want him losing an eye!

Let me know what you think!