Status: Writing Chapters by hand...

This Is Not the End

Stumble, Trip, and Fall...

Elise's POV

I stumbled out of the house, into the night. My hand was clenched to my side. Liquid warmth spread from my side and expanded though out my stomach. My other hand made its way to the foreign object that protruded from my waist. Pain radiated through me as my hand made contact with it.
I had been stabbed.

I forced myself forward. I felt dizzy and every step made my head spin. I walked down the dimly lit street, searching for a light in someone's window. My vision was obscured from the tears that cascaded down my cheeks. I stumbled along until a dim light caught my eye. Salvation!

Before I knew it, I was standing before a white door. I slammed my right hand into it, keeping my left hand gripped firmly to my side.

"Help! Please, someone!" I shouted hysterically. My hand hit the door repeatedly. I felt my legs sink, causing me to slide downwards. I leaned against the door. My hand made one more feeble rap against the door. I whimpered, losing hope, and fighting to stay conscious. No one was coming to help. No one was home... I felt more tears slide down my cheeks.

The door swung back suddenly, and I fell onto carpet. I looked up. My bleary eyes could just barely make out the outline of a man, standing over me.

"Help me..." I moaned.

"Ronnie! Call an ambulance! There is a girl here and she's bleeding badly!" the man said. I felt him drop down next to me. I felt added pressure to my wound.

"They're on the way!" I heard another voice call out from a distance.

"What's your name, sweetie?" the man beside me asked, keeping pressure to my side.

"Elise Green." I replied.

"That's a pretty name. Mine's Jacky. You're going to be okay." he said. "Can you tell me how old you are?"

"I just turned eighteen today." I said. I could hear sirens in the distance. I didn't know who Ronnie was, but I was thankful to him and the stranger talking to me. It was like, I was meant to find these two people.

"Help is coming, Elise. Just hang in there. You're going to be okay." Jacky said. I nodded, closing my eyes.

"Thank you..." I heard myself say.

What happened next was a blur. I felt myself being whisked away into the the ambluance. I felt needles being pushed into my arm, and new and heavier pressure added to my side. I heard Jacky's voice with me every second, though I could not make out the words. I heard a mix of other voiced and a slow beeping in the background. After a short while, I heard nothing at. I felt nothing... Everything was warm and black...

"Hang in there, Elise." I heard the man called Jacky say to me, just as consciousness eluded me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Voila! A new story! After a long time without a single inking to write, I am back. I hope you all enjoy this new story!

Subscribe? Comment?

You're choice.