Status: Writing Chapters by hand...

This Is Not the End

I Can't Believe The Drama That I'm In

Jacky's POV

"Fuck off Jacky. I'm in no mood for your shit right now." Elise spat.

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room. I was really getting sick of this. Pregnancy did not suit her at all. She was a bitch. Her mood swings were driving me up the wall. When she was around me, she was a total cranky bitch. She was always yelling at me and calling me names. Though it seemed that around everyone else, she was the same old Elise; happy, caring, funny. She was the girl I fell in love with. Not this maniac psychotic bitch she was becoming.

She was eight months along and it showed. Max had forced me to move into her apartment to assist her in her pregnancy. At first, I was happy about being able to spend time with her, but after a few months of her mood swings, I was ready to bail. I loved the girl, I really did. But when she walks into the room and picks a fight with me for no reason, I tend to forget that I do.

She actually kicked me out of her bed room after the second month of me staying there. I was banished to the guest bedroom.

I was sitting on the couch when Elise waddled in and sat down. She leaned over and took the remote out of my hands and changed the channel.

"Jacky, go get me something to drink." She said.

"Say please..." I replied, getting annoyed.

"Now! I'm thirsty." She snapped.

"No." I said.

"Seriously Jacky. Get me something to drink." Elise said.

"No. Why don't you waddle to kitchen and get it yourself." I snapped.

Elise looked thoroughly taken aback. She sat back and her jaw dropped. I smirked and crossed my arms over my chest and turned back to the TV.

"So, you think I waddle?" She said.

"Yeah... You're pregnant. Not fat. Don't twist my words around like you always do." I snapped.

"How fucking dare you?!" Elise seethed.

I stood up and went to my room. I grabbed my already packed bags and walked towards the front door. I turned to look at Elise.

"The last time I checked, I was your boyfriend. Or well, I thought I was. Goodbye Elise. Fuck you." I said as I opened the door and walked out.

"Jacky! No, come back! AAAH!" Elise shouted. I had already shut the door and was walking towards my car. I drove it back to Ronnie's house and hailed a cab to the airport. Once I was there, I took the first flight out to London. I was going to visit home for a few weeks and get my mind off of Elise and take a break from her madness. I love her, I really do. But as of late, she's been treating me like shit just because she got pregnant. That wasn't my fault that happened to her. It was a shitty thing to happen, and I know what must have been going through her mind all these months.

But she has been pushing me away since the day she found out. When I went back into her room after Max and Ronnie had left, she just rolled over, facing away from me. When I leaned down to kiss her, she wouldn't kiss back. When I touched her, she felt so far away. I guess I lost her the day she ran away from me when I told her I loved her. She stoped hugging me, kissing me... she stopped being the girl I fell in love with. She was always around Ronnie and Ava. She and Ronnie would talk about baby names and she was always buying things for the baby with Ava. Some nights, she wouldn't come home because she was with Max at his house. It was like she was avoiding me completely. And that broke my heart.

I took my seat in coach and waited for the plane to take off. My phone was chiming non-stop. I had three new text messages. One from Ronnie, one from Max, and one from Derek. I read the one from Ronnie first.

Where are you? Elise is in labor! Call me. It said.

Elise is having the baby. Get to the hospital, now. Was what Max's said.

And Derek's said basically the same thing. I rolled my eyes and texted Derek back.

I'm not coming. I'm flying home for a few weeks.

Derek's reply was exactly what I had anticipated it to be.

What?! Why?! Dude, that's your girlfriend! Get off the plane, now!!!

I rolled my eyes again.

We broke up. I'm going home. I'll be back soon. I turned my phone off.

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. I wanted to be there for her. And hold her hand. And see the baby when it came out. But as the man she loved. She obviously didn't love me anymore.

After a long flight, I took a cab to my mum's house. I used my spare key and walked in. It was late, and everyone was asleep, so I went upstairs to my old room and crashed down on the bed. I took my phone out of my pocket and turned it back on. Within minutes, my phone was blowing up with messages from Max and Ronnie both. I opened Max's first.

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU WALK OUT ON ELISE?! YOU PIECE OF SHIT ASSHOLE BASTARD! I HOPE YOU NEVER COME BACK BECAUSE IF I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I SWEAR TO GOD YOU WILL DIE!

I sighed and opened Ronnie's message. It was a picture of him, Elise and the baby. The baby was in Ronnie's arms, wrapped in a pink blanket, indicating to me that Elise had a girl. The message below it read:

Lyric Denise Radke. 8lbs, 9oz. Call me soon.

I rolled over and looked up at the ceiling. Maybe it would be better for Elise if I just stayed away entirely. She didn't want me anymore. I saw the look on Ronnie's face in holding her baby. It was like she was his own child. I should have been there.

The light clicked on and my attention turned to the door. My dad was standing in the doorway, rubbing his eyes.

"Hey dad." I said weakly.

"Bloody hell son! Why didn't you tell anyone you were coming! When did you get here?" He beamed. "Let me go get your mum!" He ran down the hall. I stood up, anticipating a bone crushing hug from my mother.

"Oh my God! My baby boy is home!" came my mother's voice, and before I knew it she was hugging me very tightly. She only came up to my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her.

"Why are you here? This is such a surprise!" Mum said.

"I just needed to get away. Too much drama." I said as she pulled back.

"Is it that girl? Elise?" Dad asked.

"Yeah... we got into a fight and I left. Then she went into labor... and I'm here." I said.

"You left her? And she's pregnant? Why didn't you tell us we were grandparents?" My mum said.

"It's not my baby." I replied, sitting down on the bed.

"She cheated on you? Is that why you two fought? She's no good for you, baby." Mum said.

"No, mum. She didn't cheat on me. She was raped by Ronnie's brother. She was just getting too moody and wasn't acting like my girlfriend anymore. I think she stopped loving me." I said.

"And you just left her? Just like that?" Dad asked.

"No... it was a spur of the moment thing. We've just...it's complicated. Can we talk in the morning? I'm exhausted." I asked.

"Sure thing, love." Mum said. "Goodnight." She leaned over and kissed my forehead. My dad followed her out of the room and turned the light out. I slid off my shoes and pulled myself under the covers. It took me a long time, but I finally fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much, PoeticGraffiti2019! I don't know where I'd be without you.

Sorry for the wait, my lovelies.

Feedback?