Status: Active :)

I Have Yet to Come Up With a Creative Name

Chapter One

“Tiki goddess Keely demands that you fetch her 200 spiders. She has stated her desire for spider soup tonight.”

When given this order, Taylor threw herself on the floor in a temper tantrum. She pounded the ground relentlessly, refusing to search for spiders. Once discovered, she was sent to her box to reflect on her disobedience to Keely.

“No good muggle-loving squib,” Taylor whined to herself while stabbing the cardboard face of her leader that had been put in the center of her wall. “I. Don’t. Like. Spiders!” She ripped her box to shreds in a show of her anger.

Smiling at the damage she had caused, Taylor yelled, “Ha! That will show dumb Keely!”

Taylor was NOT a bright child, and she failed to notice the storm clouds in the distance. She paid no attention to her neighbors putting tarps over their box-homes and running in to seek shelter until the rain was pouring down on her.

After discovering that the water falling from the sky was indeed rain, not ice cream as she had originally thought, Taylor scurried to find a dry place for the night. Completely disregarding the umbrella laying in the field, Taylor lifted the remains of her home over her head and huddled beneath it.

Within minutes the cardboard was drenched and she was left without shelter once again.

Hopeless and now crying, Taylor lay down and tried to sleep. By morning, she was soaked, both by the rain and her tears.