Immortal Seduction

Greed of Blue Embers

The winter in Paris has ended and Spring flowers bloom in varieties of pinks, blues, and reds. The sun shines beautifully over the Eifle Tower. Right now, the forest is calm and the party that roamed it had died down. I awakened to find only a few people left in the clearing with me. A girl leaning on a tree asleep, a couple sleeping in a corner, and.... one guy with his arm around me still sleeping. I looked at him as he woke, staring at his chocolate brown eyes. I look away and blush trying to remember what happened last night...

*flashback* .....

The music was loud, the clearing packed of dozens of people dancing, drinking, and hooking up. The moon across the lake as people jumped in, having fun skinny dipping. I myself, was in a skin tight, over-the-shoulder short black dress with silver sequins lining the one strap over my shoulder, encircling my body; hugging my stomach comfortably. I was slow dancing with Kiba, my ex, in the middle of the clearing. He suddenly stopped and looked at me then the moon.

"I gotta go amor," he says putting a hand on my cheek. I frowned, but secretly was happily grinning.

"Aww,...ok," I replied shakily, trying not to show my happiness. I hug him and peck his lips quickly then look at him as he smiles at me. "Bye Kiba,..."

"Bye Shadow." He kisses me one last time before he pulls away from me then walks a couple steps back still watching me. He changes into his lycan form of platnum colored fur that matched his eyes. He looked at me then ran into the trees leaving me alone at the party. I sighed then suddenly felt a hand touch my shoulder. I turned around catiously baring my fangs. I back down once i turn my head seeing those chocolate brown eyes.

"You scared me..." I say retracting my fangs.

"Sorry Shadow,..." he laughs a bit, smiling at me. He looks around then quickly turns me fully around and kisses me. I blush bright scarlette as he pulled away; me wanting more.

"..I stil can't Greed...I can't hurt him." I look away trying not to fall into the spell of those eyes.

"Please...just once." His hand traces my chin, making me look up at him. His caramel colored face smiles tenderly at me and those eyes stare at my own eyes of pure violet. "I won't tell babe."

"I- I don't know...-" I hesitate staring his eyes down.

"For me?.." he asks caressing my chin softly; his touch melting my skin.

"Well,...alright,...but no sex..." I offered to him willingly.

"No promises," he laughs smirking at me, "wanna dance?"

I blush forgetting I was in his arms, "...uh, yea." I smile.

He pulls me into the clearing again and starts to dance a little bit. I tried to stay away from him, but just couldn't. At first I danced with my sister Angel, but slowly, I make my way over to Greed and stared at him endlessy, trying to fight his trance. As we danced, me and Angel took sbots of tequilla or sips of Margaritas and, soon enough, we were wasted along with Greed. Angel and I headed towards the bar, hopping on top of if where a pole was held. I started swirling on it first then angel followed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not done yet lol