Status: This story is still in the making! If you likey, telly? Haha thanks guys, and i hope you have as much fun reading it as we do making it! :D

Camp Half-Blood Heroes

Camp Halfblood Heros Chapter 10

Aj glanced around, in abosolute awe, as the Centaur led him around the camp. "To start with, my name is Chiron." Aj tilted his head, his eyebrows furrowing together in confusion for a moment. "Wait you mean THE Chiron? The one who taught all the hero's, right?" Chiron smiled at Aj, and gently clapped him on the back. "Yes, THE Chiron." He said with a chuckle. Aj nodded, and went back to looking around, as Chiron spoke, telling him all about the camp. They made their way all the way around the camp grounds until they were back to the big house, as Chiron had told him it was called, when he was told to take a seat on the steps. "Now, to answer your earlier questions, you are here to train, to learn the ways of a hero, and to remain safe from harms way, from the monsters seeking to kill you until you are prepared to leave, and only then will you be allowed to leave if granted a quest, or if your sent is well enough hidden, to return home for school." Aj frowned at the last bit. Home. He didnt have a home now. His mother was gone, to who knew where, and he was alone, except for the people at the camp. Aj nodded, though, signaling him to go on. "Wait, scent?" Chiron nodded. "Yes, the more powerful your godly parent, the stronger scent you have, allowing monsters to track you much easier. For example, children of Demeter often dont have such a hard time out in the mortal world, for their scents are much lighter, but children of the big three...they're scents leave them in grave danger in the mortal world." Aj nodded. "Here at camp, you will be taught many skills, that will hopefully determine just who your godly parent is. You will have a daily scheduel, and will be assigned a bunk in the Hermes cabin, until you are claimed." Aj nodded once more, and got up as Chiron motioned him to do. "Greatin! Please come take Ajax to the Hermes cabin! Get him a change of clothes aswell please!" The Satyr, who Aj later found out was his protector ran over, and nodded, leading Aj towards a cabin, but first handing him a backpack. "From the Apollo Cabin. It has a change of clothes, and some snacks aswell." Said Greatin with a grin. "And Welcome to camp Ajax!" He said enthusiastically. "Uh its Axel...people call me Axel." He said softly, correcting his protector friend. "Axel it is then brother!" Said Greatin, as he opened the door to the Hermes cabin, and told Aj to stay put while he talked to a tall boy with dark eyes, and hair, who nodded, and turned to Aj with a large grin. "Sup Axel? Im Bryan. Welcome to the Hermes Cabin. I'll be your cabin leader for now, until they find who your real pops is." He said with a grin. Aj nodded, and smiled politely thanking him. "HEY! EVERYBODY LISTEN UP!" Bryan shouted whisteling over the loud commotion of the cabin, to get everyones attention. "This is Axel! Undetermined. Hes gonna be stayin here for a bit!" Axel got a few looks from some of the girls in the cabin, and a few glares from the guys. He did a slight headnod, gulping. "Alright go back to what you were doin'!" Said Bryan, to which the whole cabin immediately exploded into a commotion of noise again. "Follow me, you'll be in bunk 9." He told Aj, who nodded in return, following Bryan to his new home for a while. "Well, make yourself at home man. I'll be chillin with the rest of the guys near the tv if you need anything." Said Bryan, clapping Aj on the back. Aj gave him a thankful look, and murmered a thanks, before sitting down on his bed, looking around the cabin taking everything in. He glanced around the many kids in the room, pausing upon recognizing the girl from earlier, taking his eyes off her after a while. With a sigh, he started unpacking what little he could, trying to make himself at home.