Status: This story is still in the making! If you likey, telly? Haha thanks guys, and i hope you have as much fun reading it as we do making it! :D

Camp Half-Blood Heroes

Camp Halfblood Heros Chapter 14

Aj was just turning around when he heard a large wave of gasps, and a rather profound cuss, that he'd have said if his mouth wasnt gaping open. It was the girl from earlier. She'd been claimed, or at least thats what Andria explained to Aj from behind him. "Calysta Sofia Keith, Daughter of Artemis." Boomed Chirons voice through the whole pavilion, echoing off the walls, giving it an even greater affect. After a few moments the campers started to turn around, and Aj heard a boy behind him say something, that was NOT ok with him. "Stupid Cunt. Bet her father seduced Artemis. Bet shes just like her dad." He said, getting a bunch of "ohhhhs" and "owww"'s from his friends, who highfived, and fistbumped him. Aj saw red after that, next thing he knew he was standing infront of the boy, with his hand holding the collar of the boys shirt, lifting him an inch or so off the ground. "Take it back." He said. The boys was wideyed, but looked generally scared, and also pissed. A smirk found its way onto his face. "Why take back what would've been said to her face? Besides, you know it just as well as i do. Its the truth." Aj clenched his jaw and punched the kid in the face, with one hand, still holding onto his collar with the other. "I SAID TAKE IT BACK!" He spat in the kids face who whimpered, and put his hands up in a meek attempt to cover his face from further attack. "Ok ok! I take it back! Im sorry im sorry! Just let me go!" Aj let the kid go, tossing him to the ground roughly, only then taking in the fact that the guy was at least two or three years older than him. "Say another word, and i'll solve the ugly puzzle people call your face." He Said to the boy through clenched teeth. Next thing he knew, Andria Was pulling him back, trying to calm him down. "Ajax! Aj! Axel! Stop, stop calm down!" Aj frowned at her, and took a deep breath nodding, murmering a sorry. "Its ok. Why did you stand up for her..?" Andria asked, with pure curiousity. Aj could tell she was going to be a great friend. "I dont k-" Then he heard yet another round of multiple gasps, and turned around to see a line of wolves approaching Caly, whos name he'd just figured out. Unlike the rest of the campers, who ran to take shelter behind the tables, and benches, Aj found himself standing tall, admiring the animals, with no fear at all. Andria stood behind him, clutching onto his arm, and Aj made no move to stop her at the time, his glance too intent on the animals, and Calysta. He watched as the wolves retreated into the forest, and Chiron started up again. "Alright campers, please settle down! Lets get back to bussiness! Cabins of Hermes, Artemis, Apollo, Poseidon, and Athena will be on the blue team! All other cabins will be on the red team! Now off you go, all of you! I shall see you in 30 minutes at the edge of the woods!" Said Chiron before stamping off back to the big house, followed by several Satyrs. Aj was then dragged to the blue teams armory by Andria. "C'mon." She said dragging him by his arm, which was still in her clutches. Aj nodded, and followed her, but not before sending an apologetic look Caly's way. At the armory he was given a Cuirass, gauntlets, greaves, and a helm. He was told by Bryan, that due to his rather impressive moves back at the Pavilion that he would be in the front line, and would be the one sent to capture the flag. Aj geared up, and took Ophinious out of his pocket, hitting the light up button, but finding nothing happen. Then he remembered his bloody hands back at the station. "You must take sacrafice to achieve greatness." His mother had always told him. Sacrafice. As in his own blood. He quickly took a dagger out of Andrias hands, and slit his wrist quickly, letting the blood drip down his hand, before hitting the button once more, and watching the sword spring to life. He smiled approvingly, as Andria worried over his now bleeding arm. "Its fine Andria. One must take sacrifice to achieve greatness." He said smiling at her, quoting his mom. She smiled back at him slightly, and nodded, letting his arm go, and heading to the meeting spot in the woods.