Status: This story is still in the making! If you likey, telly? Haha thanks guys, and i hope you have as much fun reading it as we do making it! :D

Camp Half-Blood Heroes

Camp Halfblood Heros Chapter 15

Calysta turned her head towards all the commotion. She heard the remarks the others made, but she didn't care. She just didn't. But obviously the blonde boy did. She was about to intervene when the boy, who's being held up by the collar screamed out, "Ok ok! I take it back! Im sorry Im sorry!Just let me go!" She actually let out a laugh, causing a couple campers to stare in her direction. Caly cleared her throat and stood up straight again. After all the excitement died out, she tried to catch the blonde boy's eyes but she couldn't seeing that he was distracted with this other dark haired chick. Hermes cabin she guessed? Anyway, Caly just shook her head. She didn't know why it bothered her so much, but she just shrugged it off. "C'mon." Jacov said tugging at her sleeve, followed by Derek. "Sheesh, great reputation you've just made yourself." He said not looking at her. "Hey I didn't ask for this to happen, jerk." She spat back at him. He grinned. "I was only kidding, Fis- uh Caly. Suit up." He threw a sheild at her, and she barely caught it, seeing how heavy it was. In the front, was a fire symbol, obviously thousands of years old. Down on the bottom, had the greek words which Caly was able to read, "Hestia. Goddess of the Hearth." Catchy, she thought. Derek had a hammer, or malice in his hand, and he was grinning like a 3 year old. Typical, for a guy holding a hammer right? "And you've got your mom's gift already so...i think your good." Jacov said with a wink, and motioned towards her belt of daggers. "How am I supposed to u-..." Her question died out when she distinctly remembered all those target games during school. She hit straight on, all the time. "Nevermind." She said when Derek and Jacov glanced at her. Once they were out of the weaponry and armory room, Jacov lead the two newbies(Derek and Caly) over to the starting line. "Alright whatever you do." Jacov said without making eye contact, his focus on Chiron. "Do NOT turn your back, and do NOT head off on your own. Just follow along with the plan." He said with yet ANOTHER grin. Caly raised a brow. Derek scoffed and said slyly, "I'm guessing your the leader?" Jacov nodded with a smirk, "For now at least." Chiron, was now in his armor, which was specifically designed for his horsebody and had a flag in one hand. "On your marks heroes!" Caly braced herself. What the hell was she supposed to do? Kill these people? And as if he could read her mind, Jacov answered, "Do whatever you gotta do to get to the flag. We never lose, and nobody can actually get hurt during this game." Alright then. "Get set. CAPTURE THE FLAG." Chiron boomed once again. Caly followed close behind Jacov, with a hand on her belt.