Status: This story is still in the making! If you likey, telly? Haha thanks guys, and i hope you have as much fun reading it as we do making it! :D

Camp Half-Blood Heroes

Camp Halfblood Heros Chapter 2

Caly was shaking. Not because she was hurt or cold, but because she's afraid she would get caught. Daddy's perfect little angel was sneaking out for the first time in her entire life, and hopping out of her 2 story window isn't much help, especially when she landed loudly, on the neighbor's bike. Ouch. Brushing herself off, Caly stood up and took one last look at her house. She couldn't believe she was actually doing this. Running away? What the hell does that solve?With a sigh, Caly picked up her bag, and started off down the road, heading to the bus station. She didn't know where she was heading, but she had to get there one way or another. Her father had done everything for her benefit, and she was honestly grateful but she couldn't take it anymore. Being the daughter to one of the best science and physics teacher in her town is alot for a 14 year old girl. She left her dad a note, telling him that she was gonna go to that one camp, he had told her about. Where he said her mother lived. Caly didn't believe it at first, cause there was nothing at that address when she had googled it, but hey it was worth a shot. Off she went...not even knowing what was laying ahead, just waiting for her.